Kingoffunny

Darkhorse for the title Forrest glogouski. Beat Phillips at freestyle state and has beat Wilson. I honestly think it is a toss up and who ever gets hot Saturday night will win. Just a note Adam Garcia lost last year at Al smith to Grant martsoff and Alex sparks then was in the state semi finals beating Luke Welch to get there.

Wrestlingfan, sorry to say that you will unfortunatly lose that bet.  I would like to say thanks to everyone who has been speaking so highly of Tommy and for all the support and prayers that he has received.  Due to the concussion that he suffered , during his finals match at the Mater Dei Classic a few weeks ago, he is done for the season.  The doctor still has not released him for a full day of school, much less wrestling, therefore he has run out of time for him to fullfill all the needed testing to be released to wrestle in time for sectionals.  

Good luck to all the 120# wrestlers in the coming weeks.

Wrestlingfan, sorry to say that you will unfortunatly lose that bet.  I would like to say thanks to everyone who has been speaking so highly of Tommy and for all the support and prayers that he has received.  Due to the concussion that he suffered , during his finals match at the Meter Dei Classic a few weeks ago, he is done for the season.  The doctor still has not released him for a full day of school, much less wrestling, therefore he has run out of time for him to fullfill all the needed testing to be released to wrestle in time for sectionals. 

I'm sorry. to hear. Very smart decision to hold him out. Wish we would of sat Dre longer after his fist couple.My prayers are with Tommy and I know he will come back as strong. A few years ago people would say concussions in wrestling?? They rea leased them to early its good to see precautions no being inforced my son still having issues from multiple ones.

Wrestlingfan, sorry to say that you will unfortunatly lose that bet.  I would like to say thanks to everyone who has been speaking so highly of Tommy and for all the support and prayers that he has received.  Due to the concussion that he suffered , during his finals match at the Mater Dei Classic a few weeks ago, he is done for the season.  The doctor still has not released him for a full day of school, much less wrestling, therefore he has run out of time for him to fullfill all the needed testing to be released to wrestle in time for sectionals.  

a big loss for all of us wrestling fans but without a doubt the best thing for him......he'll be back with a vengance next year to claim what i think is his this year......that indiana state title.....here's to a quick and full recovery.....

[/quote

I am very sorry to hear this.  I truelly though this was Tommy's year.

He will be in my prayers.  Get well soon.

Evan Eldridge will be in top 4,

and may win championship. One fluke match with subjective call.

He is a solid wrestler but he will have to get through that nasty SS first. Could be like Lecounts freshman year where he might just run into a juggernaut in the ticket round.

We were very sorry to hear about this. We will be hoping Tommy makes a full and speedy recovery. I’m sure Mom and Dad will be taking very good care. Best of luck.

The Crary Family

I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes for Tommy. Along with the messages on the board, my phone and email have been blowing up with messages for Tommys quick recovery.  It is truely heart warming to know so many people care for your child.  He is looking forward to hopefully getting released sometime in the next few weeks and getting back on the mat to prepare for next season. thanks again - Brandi Cash

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.