SPARTAN CLASSIC

daddio

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is our first year attending this wonderful meet i was wondering how many mats and how much seating is number of people that it can hold and if they hard old bleachers and parking

They use 4 mats all in the Spartan Bowl that seats approx 6,500 Tickets can be single session or all session, not sure of the cost. Wood bench style seats. Great venue for watching from anywhere in the arena. 

this is our first year attending this wonderful meet i was wondering how many mats and how much seating is number of people that it can hold and if they hard old bleachers and parking

The Classic uses 4 mats at all times, the seating is hard bleachers, the parking is the worst of it, good luck and get there early.  The capacity is more than enough, the Spartan Bowl holds 6,000.

Just some off season notes on Tom Gettinger. Ohio tourney of champs champ. NUWAY and HYWAY champ. 7th at Michigan Grappler Open. Went 4-2 at Folkstyle nationals but DNP and 4-2 at cadet worlds but DNP.Also many open meets won. The rankings do not serve him justice. If at 132 he would have to be above Brokal since he beat him once or twice this summer.

I am saying saying Corsaro wins at 152lbs & Bernard at 285lbs, and would consider both heavy favorites and not toss ups as ENwrestling put it. I would not be surprised to see Tarwick 285lbs in the finals against Bernard if he is on the other side of the bracket, Wes was impressed with him last year. Good luck to all of these wrestlers at the Spartan Classic.

So you still think that Corsaro is still a lock at 152?.... I don't :o

Just some off season notes on Tom Gettinger. Ohio tourney of champs champ. NUWAY and HYWAY champ. 7th at Michigan Grappler Open. Went 4-2 at Folkstyle nationals but DNP and 4-2 at cadet worlds but DNP.Also many open meets won. The rankings do not serve him justice. If at 132 he would have to be above Brokal since he beat him once or twice this summer.

But behind fuller who he lost to.earlier in the season. There should be some.good matches at.26

Will there be a SPARTAN CLASSIC this year is the question at hand due to 2012 BLIZZARD? 

Blind* draw...I put an asterisk next to it because some may argue that it is a blind draw for some but not all haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.