New Castle Semi State Rankings Final Rankings

zachpierson

i know cole maggard from rushville was on a 50% season suspension but I think he is wrestling now and if so , how is he doing?

He got 4th at the New Pal Invite yesterday. He looked out of shape, just my humble opinion.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this has been asked before,  why would you rank  8 kids from the same regional in the semistate,  only four make it.  thats kinda like ranking a 8th grader in the state rankings.  he may be bette than the top 16 but doesnt really matter because he aint gonna make it!

maybe this has been asked before,  why would you rank  8 kids from the same regional in the semistate,  only four make it.   thats kinda like ranking a 8th grader in the state rankings.  he may be bette than the top 16 but doesnt really matter because he aint gonna make it!

Yes, but at this point they are all still in it. Alot can happen, the list will change.

New Castle SS rankings 2012‐13

1) Mitch Sliga‐ Fishers 12 ( 1st @ 195 in 2012, 3rd @ 189 in 2011, 3rd @ 189 in 2010) (NM) 30-3

2) Noah Pardue‐Warren Central 11 (PM)

3) Mason Nickell- Roncalli 12 (PM)

4) Ty Webster‐ North Montgomery 12 (NM) 22-2

5) Mike Riffle‐ Franklin Central 12 (PM)

6) Jeff Dixon- Hamilton Southeastern (NM) 17-3

7) Joe Einterz- Zionsville 12 (NM) 18-3

8) Jason Hawkins‐ Milan 12 (RI)

9) Will Maluvac- Elwood 12 (PH)

10) Karson Allen‐ Covington 12 (NM)

11) Kaz Koering- Perry Meridian 11 (PM)

12) Raja Burt- Cathedral 11 (PH)

Yeah, I'm sure if Sliga had any losses, we would all know about them, I'm sure you might of copy pasted, but, yeah...

any loss by him would have had a new topic posted.

lost to someone who is 5 spots lower on the list and can't move above people that have beaten the guy that beat him. That is assuming he lost to vance ellis

that was not mcghee who lost to Ellis...they did not wrestle. And mcghee also beat mcatee 9-3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.