New Castle Semi State Rankings Final Rankings

zachpierson

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your reasoning for having Cooper @52 and Warman @70 above guys who have been much deeper in the tournament series? Now I'm not saying they don't deserve their ranking. The program from the county said each of these two wrestled guys who started the day 3-7 for the championship. So being county champ at those two weights is not a huge deal. I'm just asking because you usually use previous seasons and current season results pretty well. I just see some names that I saw at the semi state last year like Botra and Floor ranked lower.

well floor has something like 4 losses. Borta is ranked 4th that isn't low and coopers style will be trouble for him.They wrestle in 2 weeks so we will see. Cooper also beat Jackson Bennett in the off season after not wrestling for 3 months. Warman has lost to Perdue who is at 195 now and Rose in 3OTs. The only one i see maybe being deserving of being above him is Hensley.

Desean Mills, 182, lost at the indianapolis City tournament to kids that are in his sectional.  :-\

Yes, he did those losses will be avenged at the Tech Super 6 and a conference. We are expecting a different outcome in January. Just goes to show that anyone can be beaten any given day. By the way King Hubbard dec. Zack Labens, FC 10-7 at the Decatur Central Duals on 12-5-12.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.