New Castle Semi State Rankings Final Rankings

zachpierson

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole Maggard of Rushville is at 113 this year. He was unable to wrestle in the sectional last year cause of a head injury, but he went 39-1 in the season before. He also is a 2x sectional champ and a regional champ. He has a suspention of 50% of the season but he will be one exciting wrestler to watch this year when he gets back. I see him easily as one of the top 10 ranked wrestlers at 113. He should be looking forward to state.

Yes Kinney will be wrestling this weekend at 126 for the Falcons. I will put my money on him to win the county title. He is still getting his weight under control to make a run at 120. Brandon James, Nick Bova, and Cody LeCount are three good reason why not to be on varsity though.

Yes Kinney will be wrestling this weekend at 126 for the Falcons. I will put my money on him to win the county title. He is still getting his weight under control to make a run at 120. Brandon James, Nick Bova, and Cody LeCount are three good reason why not to be on varsity though.

Well That sucks for him well i know hes a good wrestler so hopefully he does get his weight under control

It does make it a lot more interesting and fun to watch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.