New Castle Semi State Rankings Final Rankings

zachpierson

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Austin Fuller (Union County) is injured?  He didn't wrestle at the Knight's Classic this past weekend.

He wrestled last thursday and looked good so I don't know. I know he hurt his shoulder I think at spartan classic but thought he was healed bring he wrestled since

Not sure if this kid has been brought up and I don't know know anything about him but New Pal 220 Gabe Estes took Connor Tolley of Franklin into overtime.  This is the first I've seen the kid and he looked pretty physical perhaps a New Pal fan can shed more light on him.

Got DQ'd last night in the last match before sectionals.

He got DQed at New Pal a few weeks ago, too.  Well, he got DQed in his match against New Pal, but then was allowed to wrestle back and finished 3rd.  So not sure you would call that a DQ.  LOL

Is Cash out for sure?  I really hope not.  He has worked way to hard. To have his year end this way.

Tommy is out for sure. He will not wrestle again till the doctor releases him to. He has not been released to even go to school for a full day let alone wrestle.

Tommy is out for sure. He will not wrestle again till the doctor releases him to. He has not been released to even go to school for a full day let alone wrestle.

I am very sorry to hear that.  Get better soon.

That's very unfortunate to hear.  You hate to see that happen to any athlete, but especially to not only a great wrestler but a great kid as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.