Team State Best First Round Match

azcoach

I think the winner of the Penn-Cathederal match will be a little too

deep for Crown Point.  I hope I am wrong but I don't like the matchups.

I don't think there is any doubt on who the eventual state champ will be.

I think the champ is even more dominate than the Mishawaka team 2 years ago.

I think the winner of the Penn-Cathederal match will be a little too

deep for Crown Point.  I hope I am wrong but I don't like the matchups.

I don't think there is any doubt on who the eventual state champ will be.

I think the champ is even more dominate than the Mishawaka team 2 years ago.

i think that Cp should be favored against Cathedral

I see CP being favored at 113 120 126 132 145 152 195 220

Cath favored 138 160 170 285

with swing matches being 106 182

i think that Cp should be favored against Cathedral

I see CP being favored at 113 120 126 132 145 152 195 220

Cath favored 138 160 170 285

with swing matches being 106 182

It will be interesting if Cathedral beats Penn and goes against CP on what both teams do 145-160. 

I think Fuqua beat Corsaro earlier in the year.  I am assuming we won't see Tsirtsis vs. Carsaro?? Blue at 145, Tsirtsis at 152, Fuqua at 160 and Shurg at 170 is probably the best lineup for CP

i think that takes away two wins for CP

You could be right I have not seen how they match-up with that line up.  What are the two  wins that are taken away?  I am assuming if Tsirtsis goes 145, Corsaro goes 152?  And if Tsirtsis goes 152, Corsaro goes 145? 

Corasaro didn't wrestleagainst CP at the Traicoff.   145 was forfeitedto CP and

Fuqua beat Haas 3-2.

Crown Point 37  Cathederal  19

106  Ervin  CP  pin  Devine  1:59  113  Darden Schurg  CP dec Harvey  7-2

120  Josh Fuqua  CP dec Smiley  1-0  126  Trevor Burlison CP  dec Devine6-2

132  Larson Cath  pin Hatami  1:19  138  Tyler Burlison  CP  dec Haas  7-2

145  Tsirtsis  CP  win by fft  152  Jake Fuqua  dec Haas  3-2

160  Harvey  Cath Maj dec Dusty Schurg  12-4  170  Willis  Cath  pin Hazi  :32

182  Morgan Kral  CP  dec White  4-0  195  Langbehn  CP  Maj dec Burt  14-4

220  Tyler Kral  Cp  dec Kinney  8-4  285  Bernard  Cath  dec Swope  10-6

Cathedral is much better with state qualifier Mike Venezia at 138, State runner up Vinnie Corsaro at 145 and state qualifier Gino Gillum at 152. It depends on who must report first at 145. If it is Crown Point and they have Tsirtsis at 145, then I can see Haas at 145, then Cathedral bumps Corsaro to 152, Gillum to 160, Harvey to 170, Willis to 182 and have the best among White and their 2 195-pounders wrestle at 195. If Cathedral has to report first, then the line ups may stay as indicated.

Corasaro didn't wrestleagainst CP at the Traicoff.   145 was forfeitedto CP and

Fuqua beat Haas 3-2.

Thanks did not know that.  On the rankings all year it stated that Corasaro lost to Fuqua.  That is what I was going on. 

Cathedral is like whole different team than the last time these two teams met.  Should be really close and will be interesting on who has to report first

I am picking Penn over Cathederal.  Then I will pick Penn over CP.  I hope I am

wrong but that's the way I see it.

I hope your correct , but I believe Cathedral is the 3rd best team wrestling Saturday .

1)Perry

2)CP

3)Cathedral

4)MD

5)Penn

Thanks did not know that.  On the rankings all year it stated that Corasaro lost to Fuqua.  That is what I was going on. 

Cathedral is like whole different team than the last time these two teams met.  Should be really close and will be interesting on who has to report first

Does Haas have curly hair too?

It was Corasaro guaranteed!

Hope you are right for once.lol.  Not sure if we will get to see a rematch.  I think

Cathederal will have a tough time with Penn.  Then Jake would have Ginter, which

would  be a good match if Jake came to wrestle.  I think he has the strength, knowhow

and speed to do well against anyone, but he has to wrestle the whole 6 minutes.  Sorry

if this is offensive to you but I've seen it happen too much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.