UPSETS

D-train

Anyone see the suit PM coach Tonte was wearing?  It gets the upset of the night hands down winner.   Does he have any friends that are honest?   All of them that said that's a good look lied :o

I haven't heard something that funny in a while. But the funniest part is that it's true.

Anyone see the suit PM coach Tonte was wearing?  It gets the upset of the night hands down winner.   Does he have any friends that are honest?   All of them that said that's a good look lied :o

He had to make a special trip to pick out that suit. 

Pretty sure no one even thought about telling him it looked good.  We are old school, can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Wait until you see what is in store for tomorrow!!!!!! 

I don't think it matters what he wears.  His team is on a mission. It all provides good conversation

I do. Great team. Great coaches. However, keep it about the kids. Don't draw attention to yourself with a hideous suit. Keep it classy Southside.

I don't think it matters what he wears.  His team is on a mission. It all provides good conversation

I wrested for Tonte before he went to Perry. The guys been on a mission since long before he was Indiana famous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.