Tsirtsis Tech fall the field?

Devils27

It's only been a few years since Andrew Howe did the unthinkable and tech falled the field.  Is Jason Tsirtsis in line to repeat this feat?  He recently tech falled #3 Charlie Mavros in Sectionals this past weekend.  Anyone think this is something he will try to do or just pin, win and get off the mat.

I think Tsirtsis will Tech or Pin all of the opponents at 145 this year if fully healthy and injury free.  I don't think Howe did it his senior year he beat Duckworth 22-9 in the championship match, but he was pretty close  :)

Tsirtsis will see Mavros 2 or 3 more times and it will get harder each time IMO, but I think he does it.

I think Tsirtsis will Tech or Pin all of the opponents at 145 this year if fully healthy and injury free.  I don't think Howe did it his senior year he beat Duckworth 22-9 in the championship match, but he was pretty close  :)

Tsirtsis will see Mavros 2 or 3 more times and it will get harder each time IMO, but I think he does it.

i think howe did it his jr year but not his sr year. The tech fall the field that is

I seem to remember Howe rewarding Duckworth for coming out agressive versus running or balling up?   I could be wrong but that's the way I remember it. 

Rewarding him by taking it easy on him and not teching him?  I doubt it.  The way I remember it, Howe looked up at the clock in the 3rd period, realized he wasn't on pace to get the tech, then really turned it up and almost got it.

Howe Tech'd his way through his Junior year but not his Senior year.  Most dominating Indiana high school wrestler I have ever seen.  Had it not been for Reece Humphrey his Freshmen year we would have another 4x.  Oh well either way he is still the best wrestler from Indiana.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.