#1 McKinley vs #2 Molloy

wrestler102

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molloy and Moss would be a great match although, moss has been pinned by McKinley so he probably would be pinned by Neal since they are so close to each other. Nobody knows what the future has in store

Sorry, but the transitive property doesn't always apply in wrestling.

Math review:

A = B  B = C  so A = C

With the different body types and different styles of wrestling the phrase "probably would be pinned by Neal" I'd say is pretty false.

Math review:

A = B   B = C   so A = C

With the different body types and different styles of wrestling the phrase "probably would be pinned by Neal" I'd say is pretty false.

Transitive Property, indeed!  WAHOO for you, my friend. 

Im surprised to see that even after Molloy beat Mckinley people are still saying Molloy is no Jared mckinley. This kid hasnt lost a match since his freshman year and has proven he is an incredible wrestler.  I know theres a lot of perry fans out there but molloy has earned his respect. Not taking anything away from jmac. Anyway, this is a match that could go either way at the finals will be great to watch

If anyone it would be Neal , considering he still beat McKinley . Who else even measures up to those two in the 132lbs weight class

With McHugh dropping to 132, he could give one of them a good match. Probably wouldn't win, but it would still be a good match to watch.

Mallory wins 2-1 on a IMO bogus sissor the head call...... I will and this McKinley took every shot Mallory took 2 shots the whole match.....Mallory backed up the whole match and stayed on the edge.....McKinley was in on 3 different singles and mallou would flee the mat every time.....Mallory finally got a warning for stalling with 15 seconds left in 3rd most refs would have warned him in the 1st period and at least 2 more stall calls........pretty bad IMO but they should wrestle again win it counts

im gonna have to disagree on this. from what i saw molloy kept tryin to hit hi-c's, his super duck and throwbys. one super duck he almost had but it went outta bounds and mckinley had a pretty good double and a couple good singles but  when he had the singles molloy jus kept fightin em off but that double he had was good. too bad it went outta bounds . the scissor the head call was not bogus. that was mckinley being stupid

im gonna have to disagree on this. from what i saw molloy kept tryin to hit hi-c's, his super duck and throwbys. one super duck he almost had but it went outta bounds and mckinley had a pretty good double and a couple good singles but  when he had the singles molloy jus kept fightin em off but that double he had was good. too bad it went outta bounds . the scissor the head call was not bogus. that was mckinley being stupid

I watched the match and I thought they had stopped the match because it was potentially dangerous.  When a wrestler stands up with someone draped over, it is potentially dangerous.  If the action was stopped, the feet wouldn't have touched...I wonder why Tonte didn't argue that?  That being said, Malloy will win next time.  He works harder.

Math review:

A = B   B = C   so A = C

Agreed, Neal would beat Moss, I just am not seeing a pin there....I would say major desicion...Neal would dominate on his feet.

I hope one day that my sons will command as much attention as these two kids do.  If not, I'll still love them.

Glad to hear you will still love him. But in order to receive this much attention, it would help if he becomes a returning state champion who, as a result of some new weight classes gets lucky enough to have another returning state champ in his weight. Of course it would really help if they are both nationally ranked, and if at least one of them is on a very high profile team.  Still it will help even more, if they happen to match up, undefeated  as the top 2 ranked wrestlers in the state on the Wed. night before regionals, when the whole message board is just giddy with excitement as it is the most wonderful time of the year.

I hope this comes off as "tongue inch cheek" as I mean no disrespect to you or your post, but it wasn't until I saw it that I really thought about what an amazing match-up it was, especially when there wasn't a bunch of other great match matchup like we would see at the state tournament.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.