Jared Mckinley

Browns Dad

That headlock was one if the craziest things I've ever seen under the lights!!  it shook the floor and if that didn't raise the hairs ur not a fan!

I have two young boys who aren't ready for a trip to state just yet so I was watching that match on line. I usually get Hooters wings and watch on the computer. Anyway McKinley hit that headlock and I about snneared wing sauce all over the computer trying to rewind. That was just plain nasty! As soon as he hit it I was thinking "There is no way even Dan Gable on his best day could get out of that!"

I have two young boys who aren't ready for a trip to state just yet so I was watching that match on line. I usually get Hooters wings and watch on the computer. Anyway McKinley hit that headlock and I about snneared wing sauce all over the computer trying to rewind. That was just plain nasty! As soon as he hit it I was thinking "There is no way even Dan Gable on his best day could get out of that!"

too far.... 8)

So will Mckinley wrestle Molloy at team regionals?  I would love to be there for that match.  It might be a preview of the state finals.

Jared will report to scoring table at 132.  Tonte doesn't dodge opponents.  Bova will report at 138.

Not sure if Danville will wrestle best guys if match is out of hand.  Why risk injury?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.