Last Rankings Update!

Y2CJ41

It looks like Riley has a SLEEPER at 170 lbs with Anderson there. 

His record is showing 3- 0 due to football, but this dude can go.  Anyone meeting up with him will wish they had an easier draw!!!!!!

hes 3-0 because hes been hurt all season. But he is tough.

hes 3-0 because hes been hurt all season. But he is tough.

I agree he is tough. That's why he's going to surpise some people at 170 lbs. 

His former wrestling partners from last year were Kolat, Lymburner, Neilsen, McLeod, and Crain all ranked in last year's SS rankings.  This years wrestling partners Navarro, Hack and Crain should make some noise at SS.

Who is his 1 loss too? i saw he beat seng early on but i didnt sse their sectional bracket and didnt have much info on him

Not sure.  He teched Brasier from East Cental (then 24-4) at their dual and beat Oyler (then 33-2) from Lawrenceburg in the EIAC Tournament.

Remember him from years past, and think he will make a splash.  Seems solid.

I agree he is tough. That's why he's going to surpise some people at 170 lbs. 

His former wrestling partners from last year were Kolat, Lymburner, Neilsen, McLeod, and Crain all ranked in last year's SS rankings.  This years wrestling partners Navarro, Hack and Crain should make some noise at SS.

Mike has been out since our first tournament. He broke two bones in his hand. He's been working tough this year with Navarro, Ullery, Hack and Crain! He is ready to make some noise during the post-season!

Probably shouldn't have updated any ranking until all sectionals were drawn.  Considering Franklin County Sectional feeds into the Richmond Regional with Tri sectional.

Yea I could have waited but it still hasnt posted the records would be nice I will add them in when it post and as guys are eliminated I will have a system to cross them out thanks

Ricky Brown from East Central (285) is 35-3.

No love at 106 for Kevin Condo (Franklin County)?  He is 27-1 and has dominated in the matches that I have seen.  Saw him in an earlier season ranking, but he has dropped out.

I had him on the watch list. I hadn't seen anything from him since winning the Jeff Classic. I would like to know who his loss was too and some notables hopefully he has a good run New castle is sick at 106

I had him on the watch list. I hadn't seen anything from him since winning the Jeff Classic. I would like to know who his loss was too and some notables hopefully he has a good run New castle is sick at 106

He lost to Tyler Rigney of Muncie Southside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.