Jay County Sectional webcast

BTWNetwork

The BTWNetwork will air a live video webcast at http://www.bernetriweekly.com/webcast beginning at 8:30 Saturday morning. Focus will be Adams County wrestlers. Seth Sprunger and Landon Genth will be providing the commentary. We will take breaks during the day, as the tournament does, but will be there online when the wrestlers are on the mat.

For those that tried to listen to the ACAC tournament, we apologize for the inconvenience (I.T. had done some work on our site and sabotaged our webcast players without knowing it).  It was a bad day. We'll do better.

The BTWNetwork will air a live video webcast at http://www.bernetriweekly.com/webcast beginning at 8:30 Saturday morning. Focus will be Adams County wrestlers. Seth Sprunger and Landon Genth will be providing the commentary. We will take breaks during the day, as the tournament does, but will be there online when the wrestlers are on the mat.

For those that tried to listen to the ACAC tournament, we apologize for the inconvenience (I.T. had done some work on our site and sabotaged our webcast players without knowing it).  It was a bad day. We'll do better.

Why don't you say your focus is South Adams. You leave a close match between Bellmont and AC to go to SA Blackford! Give me a break!

Apologies, munges. We do focus on SA first since we follow them during the season. We will get as many Bellmont matches on as we can, but we start with SA and then go to AC.

Seth stated that when we first went on this morning.

I understand that SA is priority but didn't think it would trump two other county wrestlers going head to head.

The BTWNetwork will air a live video webcast at http://www.bernetriweekly.com/webcast beginning at 8:30 Saturday morning. Focus will be Adams County wrestlers

I think Munges is referring to your leading post (or should I say mis-leading post).  You lead everyone to believe you were going to cover all Adams county wrestler (or did I mis were you advertised that the focus was on SA)?  No, I have read it again and no where do you say that.  The way it sounds, you could not follow this very well any way.  Better luck next time.

We appreciate all the input we can get, good or bad. It will only help us get better. Thanks to everyone for watching, and for the criticism. We would not have come onto to forum if we were not looking for input. Word it however you wish, it will be heard and taken into consideration. Thanks again.

Why don't you say your focus is South Adams. You leave a close match between Bellmont and AC to go to SA Blackford! Give me a break!

How many Sectionals in the state are webcast?  My guess is lower than 50%.  A group decided to webcast a sectional, which runs from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and the only comments I see on here are trashing it?  UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I don't understand what you could complain about. For people that make the trip , they can now watch it at home and it's even archived. Also, don't complain about them showing South Adams more than Bellmont ! Why wouldn't berne tri weekly focus on the high school that is located in their town.

I watched the entire webcast from North Carolina, as a former coach for South Adams... sure its nice to see more coverage of the SA kids... trust me... I was texting Landon Genth to correct Seth Sprunger, and Genth was doing a great job. Sprunger is a heck of a speaker, but never wrestled a day in his life, but at the same time... fell in love with wrestling and has become a huge wrestling fan to try a bring good things to our sport. He will get there folks, he is learning.... remember your first match!? you didn't know jack about wrestling either... as far as WZBD goes... they have 10 times more wrestling and coaching wrestling experience.... and all there commentators are from Bellmont, so yes they are going to do a fine job... AJ and Rex when he is on, are both going talk more about the Bellmont kids for sure, but they comment on all the Adams County kids, just as the BTWN did... I just enjoy hearing and seeing wrestling, where ever in the world I may be... and these two Adams County productions gave I feel the best coverage in the State.... Keep up the great work, BTWN and WZBD.... ~Sparks

How many Sectionals in the state are webcast?  My guess is lower than 50%.  A group decided to webcast a sectional, which runs from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm and the only comments I see on here are trashing it?  UNBELIEVABLE!!! Seriously!!!  This is why our sport is dying...............awful awful fans

Where did I trash them? I was pointing out how they say they said they were going to cover county wrestlers, then they leave a close match between two county wrestlers to cover one county wrestler. I made a comment about this and BTWN explained why. I didn't agree but it is there show and I was grateful to be able and watch it.

So peoples frustration with how a couple of announcers did not know which match was 3rd and 4th or 5th and 6th is the reason our sport is dying. Seriously coach. You think a couple of comments on a wrestling board where we "discuss" things is the demise of wrestling ::)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.