Jay County Sectional webcast

BTWNetwork

Where did I trash them? I was pointing out how they say they said they were going to cover county wrestlers, then they leave a close match between two county wrestlers to cover one county wrestler. I made a comment about this and BTWN explained why. I didn't agree but it is there show and I was grateful to be able and watch it.

So peoples frustration with how a couple of announcers did not know which match was 3rd and 4th or 5th and 6th is the reason our sport is dying. Seriously coach. You think a couple of comments on a wrestling board where we "discuss" things is the demise of wrestling ::)

I think that it is an awesome thing to have wrestling webcast, especially in our area.  I was really disappointed to get on here and only see one positive comment about the show that BTWN put on, and the rest negative.  You're certainly entitled to your opinion.  These guys put in a ton of time, and I personally think they do a great job.  

I have really enjoyed watching wrestling on BTWN this year. Just because people voice frustration does not mean we are ungrateful. I have spoken to one of the owners of Bixler Insurance and two of the owners at Habbeggar Ace and told them how much I appreciate their sponsership of BTWN especially wrestling. I am sure BTWN appreciates that more than a pat on the back from a wrestling discussion board.

Keep up the good work and have the starfires ready for Regional. I cheer on all county wrestlers, but when they are head to head with Bellmont well....... ;D

I have really enjoyed watching wrestling on BTWN this year. Just because people voice frustration does not mean we are ungrateful. I have spoken to one of the owners of Bixler Insurance and two of the owners at Habbeggar Ace and told them how much I appreciate their sponsership of BTWN especially wrestling. I am sure BTWN appreciates that more than a pat on the back from a wrestling discussion board.

Keep up the good work and have the starfires ready for Regional. I cheer on all county wrestlers, but when they are head to head with Bellmont well....... ;D

Thanks Sir!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.