Great Wrestling Meet in Michiana this friday! - Mishawaka vs. Lowell, MI

Darrick Snyder

We wrestle Lowell, MI this friday at 7PM in the New/West Gym at Mishawaka High School.  Lowell is currently ranked #2 in all divisions of Michigan.  They are outstanding every year, but appear  to be stronger this year than any other year we have faced them.  We have a great relationship with Lowell.  We sent them our projected lineup and they returned the favor.  I thought more fans would be interested in attending if they saw possible matchups.  This being stated most years us or lowell move the lineup - aka- these might not be the actual matchups.

106 ? Jake Sinkovics ? Ranked 15th vs. Derrick Krajewski

113 ? Mitch Emmons ? Ranked 14th vs. Bailey Jack ? Ranked 2nd

120 ? Grant Martsolf ? Ranked 10th vs. Jordan Hall ? Ranked 9th

126 ? Layten Binion ? Ranked 5th vs. Nate Lemmix ? Ranked 2nd

132 ? Tommy Forte ? Ranked 7th vs. Kalvin Meyer

138 ? Tristan Macri ? Ranked 9th vs. Ryan Walters

145 ? Lane Smous  vs. Gabe Morse ? Ranked 1st

152 ? Kyle Jones vs.  Andrew Morse ? Ranked 1st

160 ? Sidney Logan -(if able to wrestle)? Ranked 4th vs. Angus Arthur ? Ranked 5th

170 ? Wesley LaFluer vs. Kanon Dean (Jake Stehley is ranked 4th at 171.  Dustin I know you are going to read this...DONT think I didn't notice that!!! haha)

182 ? Trey Taylor vs. Garrett Stehley ? Ranked 4th

195 ? Alejandro Hernandez vs. Gabe Dean ? Ranked 2nd

220 ? Braxton Eby- Ranked 9th  vs. Josh Colegrove

Heavy Weight ? Kelton Jones vs. Luke Stephens ? Ranked 5th

This situation appears to involve juveniles in a criminal investigation.  Discussion of anything beyond what WSBT has reported is strongly discouraged by the IndianaMat staff.  This thread will be closely monitored while due process takes it's course.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

I know that my question may appear insensitive due to the fact that life clearly takes precedent over a sporting event, but with that being said, is the Al Smith invite in jeopardy of not taking place? Coach Snyder in an intregal part of that tournament and right now he clearly has a different focus. Knowing what I know about hosting events, most of the leg work is done, but it just seems that the Al Smith is secondary to what the article has reported. Again, if I come off insensitive, totally not my intent, just curious.

I would say that the Al Smith tournament is not in jeopardy for this season at least since schools have signed contracts, reserved hotels and the tournament is 11 days away.  Mishawaka also has an assistant AD that is a wrestling guy so while it may not be as smooth as it usually is it will go on.  Also from my experiences working with Darrick I would think he would help whoever it is as much as possible in organizing the tournament.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.