4 Cody LeCount- Perry Meridian 10th

5 Robert Boston- Lawrence North 12th  

6 Gordan Wagner- New Palestine 11th

7 Devon Caldwell-Valdez-  Indpls Northwest 12th

8 Charlie McGinley- Arsenal Tech 12th

9 Clayton Campbell- Lebanon 12th  

10 Joey Tucker- Fountain Central 12th

11 Bryce McCoy- North Montgomery- 12th

I've seen where todd has been wrestling 126 but has Campbell been at 126 if so did he wrestling 126 agaist union county?

I would guess cause he wrestled 126 the previous weekend, but was 120 the weekend before that.  zachpeirson does the rankings, and some of them are wrong, even though there are results posted.  He's said that he wouldn't put someone at a weight until the make that weight, even though some have allready made that weight, but wrestle other weights for the team or the individual matchup. 

I would guess cause he wrestled 126 the previous weekend, but was 120 the weekend before that.  zachpeirson does the rankings, and some of them are wrong, even though there are results posted.  He's said that he wouldn't put someone at a weight until the make that weight, even though some have allready made that weight, but wrestle other weights for the team or the individual matchup.  

Instead of trying to bash me how bout u step up and copy and paste! Damn you guys are the best at all this go ahead won't hurt my feelings at all please take over fanman. i am sorry i don't have the time to check all the results that get posted but if you do go ahead.

Instead of trying to bash me how bout u step up and copy and paste! Damn you guys are the best at all this go ahead won't hurt my feelings at all please take over fanman. i am sorry i don't have the time to check all the results that get posted but if you do go ahead.

Zach does a awesome job, they are really just guesses the only rankings the matter are the ones are the end. I'm sure 120 or 126 it will work it self out

Zach does a awesome job, they are really just guesses the only rankings the matter are the ones are the end. I'm sure 120 or 126 it will work it self out

well said. Its nice to get noticed for the work these kids put in, but its just a number. Its anybodys game come tournament time. And thanks to you guys puttin the time in for these rankings..must appreciated!

Yeah, where does it say I'm bashing you.  You said in an earlier post about McCloskey being 152 saying, he would be there when you seen results of him being there.  Well, Cambell has results of him being at both, 120 an 126.  I don't look through every result, just ones that would interest me.  I could really care less if you or anyone did the rankings, its just an opinion, and everyone has one.  Again, show me in my comment about me bashing you, an have a nice day. 

Greaat Job Zach!  Keep up the good work.  It is fun for the fans and the wrestlers to enjoy some rankings during the season. Good luck to the wrestlers in the Marion County tournament this weekend. It is very hard to keep up with results and guys changing weights. PS Don't take things so personal.  Glass

Greaat Job Zach!  Keep up the good work.  It is fun for the fans and the wrestlers to enjoy some rankings during the season. Good luck to the wrestlers in the Marion County tournament this weekend. It is very hard to keep up with results and guys changing weights. PS Don't take things so personal.  Glass

Ya I try not to but it's hard sometimes haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.