IndianaMat 2011 Preview Magazine **On Sale NOW!!**

Y2CJ41

Click this link to order the magazine!!!!!

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/282571

As we finish up editing the magazine I was to answer a few questions.

Where will I be able to order it?

There will be a link with instructions posted on Monday, possibly sooner on how to purchase the magazine.

What formats are available for purchase?

When you purchase the magazine you will receive a hard copy in the mail and also have access to a digital copy to keep you occupied while you wait.

How much will it be?

It will cost $15 plus shipping and handling.

***Note MagCloud is having a sale and the magazines are $2 off until October 31.

What is in it?

Team rankings, individual rankings, top seniors article and all 16 regional previews.

How do you know what weight everyone is going?

The Rankings Guy has a magic crystal ball....:)

I also want to announce that $1 from each magazine sold will go to the Joe Kieffer fund to help pay for his medical expenses.  So not only will you be getting an awesome magazine you will be helping one of our own during a time of need!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to take the blame for the delay. This thing is huge and it took a lot longer than I expected to edit and proofread. I think everyone will be very happy with the final product. Joe, Chad and Eric did an amazing job and this magazine is as good as you will find in the entire country for high school wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.