Worth the price of admission...

MatChick76

This week-end of wrestling was AMAZING!!  I saw some great matches...and Kyle Ayersman's OT win alone was worth the price of admission.  I take nothing away from Brenden Campbell, who is an excellent wrestler in his own right...but man...Kyle Ayersman NEVER gave up...a lot of wrestlers would have accepted defeat...but he is a true champ, refused to go down, and seized it in the end!!!  Great job!!!!

Congrats to all of the champs, runner-ups, placers, and qualifiers. I saw some impressive wrestling on all levels this week-end!!!!

This week-end of wrestling was AMAZING!!  I saw some great matches...and Kyle Ayersman's OT win alone was worth the price of admission.  I take nothing away from Brenden Campbell, who is an excellent wrestler in his own right...but man...Kyle Ayersman NEVER gave up...a lot of wrestlers would have accepted defeat...but he is a true champ, refused to go down, and seized it in the end!!!  Great job!!!!

Congrats to all of the champs, runner-ups, placers, and qualifiers. I saw some impressive wrestling on all levels this week-end!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth. Ayersman showed some huge sack. A very well deserved Congrats to Kyle!

The wrestling was fantastic.  Twin Brothers both winning state titles- one against their heated rivals EMD.  Ayersman showing everyone what it means to have heart and the perseverance needed to be a champion.  The Boston era has now been born.  Tsirtsis walking his way through the state tournament.  Trey Reese pinning his way through the state tournament.  Neil Malloy taking his schools first state title- what an honor.  This was a great finals and congrats to a true dark horse Garret Goldman whom I believe for the most part no one expected to make that much noise beating a field of Stevenson and Sliga to take the title.

The wrestling was fantastic.  Twin Brothers both winning state titles- one against their heated rivals EMD.  Ayersman showing everyone what it means to have heart and the perseverance needed to be a champion.  The Boston era has now been born.  Tsirtsis walking his way through the state tournament.  Trey Reese pinning his way through the state tournament.  Neil Malloy taking his schools first state title- what an honor.  This was a great finals and congrats to a true dark horse Garret Goldman whom I believe for the most part no one expected to make that much noise beating a field of Stevenson and Sliga to take the title.

Well stated!

The only thing that I would add is on the Mckinley Keiffer match.  I'm a huge McKinley fan, and was very pleased to see Jarred put the exclamation point on a great season.  I just wish that the rest of the state would have gotten a glimpse of the show that us Southsiders got from these two warriors all year.  Anyone that saw McKinley vs. Keiffer 1, 3, & 4, knows exactly what I'm talking about.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.