Semi-State Brackets Posted!!!!!!

Y2CJ41

It's going to be awesome next decade when the Peru area gets phones and the internet, so we don't have to wait for a horse and buggy to drag regional results out of the stone age.

Just remember back a few years ago when it was monday or tuesday before you knew who you were wrestling

What I am going to say to that is...his brackets are correct! Since the IHSAA has released the formula on how the brackets will be situated, I am sure his are correct.

I understand that hes more than likely correct not saying hes not, im just trying to learn what the method used by the state to fill the brackets is?

Thanks

I understand that hes more than likely correct not saying hes not, im just trying to learn what the method used by the state to fill the brackets is?

Thanks

They're pretty much random and mix up which regionals are matched up. The only method is 1 vs4 and 3vs2 I assume they're made up before regionals is over so that everything is a blind draw. I think they try to make it even the number of times each regional faces each other but I could be wrong.

They're pretty much random and mix up which regionals are matched up. The only method is 1 vs4 and 3vs2 I assume they're made up before regionals is over so that everything is a blind draw. I think they try to make it even the number of times each regional faces each other but I could be wrong.

Thank you, that answered my question unlike leggin89 who is missing the point and thinking im accusing the bracket maker of being wrong, which IM NOT, I was simply trying to understand how brackets are done, not questioning the ones posted here. apparently someone is touchy on the issue

Appreciate getting the brackets so fast.  One small detail wasn't taken into consideration though.

The wins or losses for the wrestlers that have wrestled in the team regional weren't appplied to

the wrestlers overall record.  Thanks Y2 for the great work though.

The 171 lb. bracket for the E'ville Semi-State is wrong.

In the first bout at 171, the IHSAA pairings have 1A (Brock Wathen, Jennings County) vs. 3D (Garrett Shepard, Paoli).

In the last bout at 171, the IHSAA pairings have 3C (Shane Sneed, Floyd Central) vs. 1B (Joey Todd, Bloom. South)

The brackets posted here have Shepard and Sneed turned around.

Appreciate getting the brackets so fast.   One small detail wasn't taken into consideration though.

The wins or losses for the wrestlers that have wrestled in the team regional weren't appplied to

the wrestlers overall record.  Thanks Y2 for the great work though.

The records for the wrestlers from the Castle regional were updated before they were sent to the IHSAA  (I know 'cause I did it).  I don't know if records from the Bl. South, Jeff, or Mooresville regionals were updated or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.