RANKINGS UPDATED

RankingsGuy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw CCC, lil Chico won the one in the room then Naughton barely won his wrestle off at wrestle mania" He is overrated for sure"

I think that adds up to 1-1 but i could be wrong, where was the third match?  Any word on the Richards kid cause I heard he lossed to Tassiff 2 out of 3 times before his head injury.

I saw CCC, lil Chico won the one in the room then Naughton barely won his wrestle off at wrestle mania" He is overrated for sure"

Didnt Naughton beat Andre at Border Wars last year? Just heard and was wondering if it is true. I think both are great competitors, and it is a shame to hear about Andre

I don't understand the logic at 215 with Mofield, from New Castle, falling out of the rankings. He went 7-0 first week out with one forfeit and the rest all falls or lopsided victories. I know his competition was not great but why the decline??

No worries Rassler, there is more than one kid in these ranking with multiple losses, kinda gotta take them for what they are worth... No ranking is gonna win a match, which means this is for nothing more than creating discussion.. Bring it to the mat every week and in the end the rankings will be made correct at conseco! But to your point you are correct, all wins were by fall with nobody making it out of the second period... Good luck to all the Wrestlers, and thanks to the rankings guy who has a load of Wrestlers who all wanna be ranked and not enough time or places to rank them all!!!

Past Weekend

#4Faurote lost to Colin Downey of Huntington North@140 i believe 6-5 it was a fluke the kid sat on a lead, but a loss is a loss

Thatcher beat Neff@215 cant remember the score

Also

Bevans wrestled 112

Jackson wrestled  140

Hiestand wrestled  152

Dnt know if these guys just wrestled up a weight or what

Also Brayden Moreau of Garret is a stud at 135 idk if he is on the weighting list for rankings at 135

Just some thoughts for when the rankings get updated

I don't understand the logic at 215 with Mofield, from New Castle, falling out of the rankings. He went 7-0 first week out with one forfeit and the rest all falls or lopsided victories. I know his competition was not great but why the decline??

I don't know, but Jeff's cool with it. He's showing great heart this year. He's definitely in it for the competition this year. Talked to him after watching him storm around the Fieldhouse trying to burn off pre match energy that he didn't get to use on some kid. He got ducked and was extremely unhappy. Watched the other wrestler warm up... get singlet up.. headgear on... and then sat when Jeff checked in. Man was he steamed.

Past Weekend

#4Faurote lost to Colin Downey of Huntington North@140 i believe 6-5 it was a fluke the kid sat on a lead, but a loss is a loss

Thatcher beat Neff@215 cant remember the score

Also

Bevans wrestled 112

Jackson wrestled   140

Hiestand wrestled  152

Dnt know if these guys just wrestled up a weight or what

Also Brayden Moreau of Garret is a stud at 135 idk if he is on the weighting list for rankings at 135

Just some thoughts for when the rankings get updated

colin is a good wrestler , it isnt no fluke , its up to the ref to stop a wrestler from stalling, colin dec williams from wabash 5-4 and he was backing away most of the last period,

I understand posting if you feel you or your kid should be ranked, with a RATIONAL reason as to why, what I dont understand is why people would come on here to bash another kid...first of all, these are just rankings, the only real ones that matter come at the end of the season on top of the podium, second of all, it is just classless...

and not to take anything away from you rankingsguy, your great, and the rankings are fun to look at and specualte with...keep up the great work!!!

First I want to agree with the posters about "bashing"...no place for it here or anywhere!

Question:

How is the determination made as to weight class? For example if John Doe is ranked at 135, but wrestles at 140, when does he become a 140 wretler? There are guys on the Ranking that are ranked in a class but are wrestling in another. Is this something that works itself out as the season matures? Or is the consisence that John Doe will drop to 135 post season, therfore the 135 class remains.

I understand posting if you feel you or your kid should be ranked, with a RATIONAL reason as to why, what I dont understand is why people would come on here to bash another kid...first of all, these are just rankings, the only real ones that matter come at the end of the season on top of the podium, second of all, it is just classless...

and not to take anything away from you rankingsguy, your great, and the rankings are fun to look at and specualte with...keep up the great work!!!

Besides... if the rankings were always dead on perfect and the highest ranked guy always won... what fun would that be?

Sorry I did not mean offend anyone, I apologize for giving my opinion on the match, what im trying to say is that  it was a match faurote should of won, not taking anything away from downey he is a good wrestler. the main intent of my post was  to cite a part of the past weekends events  to help out the rankings guy. my apologies

WOW, Reese up to 215  from 160 a yr ago.. big Jump! Anyone know if he plans on cutting to 189 and or possibly 171?

Talked to him Friday and he said he was staying at 215. Stevenson is at 189. Sounds like a smart plan because he'll probably play football in college and not wrestle.

I know that doing the rankings are tough and I respect the people who puts the time in to do it. But here is just a thought and I have notices the same tread every year.

FOR EXAMPLE... A kid wrestles 112 one year and does make it out of his regional. Then the next year the same 112 kid is now 130 and is ranked in the State or Semi-State rankings. But a kid that wrestled 130 one year and makes to Semi-State and is still at 130 the following year isn't even ranked in the State or Semi-State.

So what makes the 112 kid who is now 130, higher ranked then a returning Semi-State 130 kid?

LOOK FOR.... BRYCE SHOEMAKER FROM LAWRENCE CENTRAL 135

EVERYBODY KEEP A EYE OUT FOR LC

WE GOT A REALLY GOOD SOPHMORE CLASS

BUTTS, BRUTUS,NEWKIRK 

I just love when people come on to tell everyone how great they are. But in all caps, bold, and underlined. Bryce, you just made my day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.