Rankings Updated Jan 10th at 5 AM Eastern

RankingsGuy

big update completed with lots of info from the bellmont super duals, lake county tournament up in the region, some stuff i missed from connersville last weekend, and plenty of smaller tournaments and dual meets around the state over this past week.. as always, i'm sure i missed a few things, so your comments, questions, concerns, etc. are always welcome and greatly appreciated.  on that note its time for bed, been awake for 21 hours straight  :'(

Whoa!!! The updates can always wait for a few hours of sleep...

I was following the bellmont results all day and there was only one thing I noticed.

On the bellmont updates topic it said that Welch beat Price 7-4 @ 112.

im was very surprised by carlin hormann of bellmont at 130 who went in 16-6  beat witko's daniel rothgeb, pinned schraeder of mishawaka in 1st period, beat castles jordan mann, beat pm klinesmith, and blufftons higgins to go 5-0 was very impressed with him dont know who he lost to before this but he looked really good and dominated schrader of mishawaka

Daniel Rothgeb from Whitko High School defeated and pinned the number #9 guy Trevor Manspeaker from Penn.

The score for the match between Mishawaka and Whitko for the130 pound weight class is incorrect. The final score for was Mishawaka , Nick Schrader was 7/6 against Whitko's Daniel Rothgeb.

Great rankings. but one thing that i saw was that jeremiah oliver beat #15 @ 152 Brandon Miller 12-2 i think or something like that. Jeremiah is 23-3 only losing to Ryan Kolb Cameron Vhlaos n Jake Jennings. n I was jus wondering how come Wayne Black 25-1 dorpped out the rankings a few weeks back because he got stuck bt he hasnt got back in the yet?

im was very surprised by carlin hormann of bellmont at 130 who went in 16-6  beat witko's daniel rothgeb, pinned schraeder of mishawaka in 1st period, beat castles jordan mann, beat pm klinesmith, and blufftons higgins to go 5-0 was very impressed with him dont know who he lost to before this but he looked really good and dominated schrader of mishawaka

He did pin Schrader last year. Not sure how much that counts for now, haha, seeing that Schrader won the Al Smith. Carlin also lost to Rothgeb in OT last year at Team Regional, and he is definitely right there with them. Hopefully he can get back to wrestle him again and finally get over the hump when it will really count.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.