Rankings Updated 12/1 @ 3 PM

RankingsGuy

Surma and Corpe have wrestled 160lb. for all five or six of their matches. At first you had just Corpe 152, now you have Surma 152. Neither has wrestled even ONE 152 match. I thought you were looking at results and putting people where they were wrestling.

Surma and Corpe have wrestled 160lb. for all five or six of their matches. At first you had just Corpe 152, now you have Surma 152. Neither has wrestled even ONE 152 match. I thought you were looking at results and putting people where they were wrestling.

Perhaps The Rankings Guy has some contacts that are telling him Surma will be at 152?  My guess is that TRG wants to place guys in classes where they will be for the state tournament series if possible.  He has a powerful mind but probably can't guess where all 224 kids are going to be come February.  For Surma, he probably has solid information.  Hope this helps and TRG might be able to further enlighten us.

u have dylan letoureau from whitko 3rd at 125 in ftwayne semi state rankings and travis barroquillo praire heights 4th but in state ranking u have travis 10th and dont even have dylan on state ranking whys this

Because the rankings guy and I are two separate people.  And I don' t like Barroquillo, he's a brat :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.