Evansville Semi-State Rankings Updated 1-26

TripleB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some one should updated these rankings since there has been two or three weeks of wrestling the majority of these guys have wrestled.  So lets try and get some new rankings

I'd say we may be a new set of ranking in a week or two once more information starts to come out about weights, key wins, and records. 

Reguardless the ranking probably wont be to solid for awhile still.  I'm guessing we wont have a good idea on where everyone stands until after the holiday tournament/multi-dual season has finished up.

Yeah, the rankings are hard with limited knowledge of weights and such. I'll start sifting through things and see what I can come up with. No promises on an update any time soon though.

The school internet system has been messed up for about a month, but i think that it's fixed now, if you have emailed me in the last month. Assume that I haven't got it.

Any from the Mooresville Regional willing to be a Rep?

Please send rosters, results, and any other information to dubentz@madison.k12.in.us or pm me on here.

1.Brannigan Barlow Bloomington South (12)

2.Cole Van Horn Franklin Community (11)

3. Matt Rassbach Avon (12)

4. Renaldo Weekly Jeffersonville (11)

5.Tim Martin New Albany (12)

my thoughts on 135, lots of new changes on these rankings

1.Brannigan Barlow Bloomington South (12)

2.Cole Van Horn Franklin Community (11)

3. Matt Rassbach Avon (12)

4. Renaldo Weekly Jeffersonville (11)

5.Tim Martin New Albany (12)

my thoughts on 135, lots of new changes on these rankings

Don't leave out  Blake Rueger from Ev. Reitz.  He easliy won Connersville's 32 team tournament.  He should be at the top end of this list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.