Best team that doesnt hav a chance

powerhouse4070

I don't know who Indian Creek's coach is, but the past few years they've really stepped it up. I would agree with that 100%. Throw Pioneer and Muncie Southside in there as well though. Hobart and Merrillville are also really solid teams, but the region is so tough I just don't see them getting to team state.

Thanks for the shout out Powerhouse (SB Riley), but Trace is no longer at Riley- he is working hard for a varsity spot at Trine.  We will continue to work hard to improve, but being in the same conference/ sectional  with Mishawaka makes it hard to go far in the team series.

I would think Bloomington South would be in that category. They have 9 returning semi-state and 4 state qualifiers. I think they are a year away from real consideration. Next year they will have Seniors at 10-11 of the weight-classes.

B South comes knocking hard at the door every so many years of being a top team, but just can't seems to make that big step.  They always have some really tough kids come state too. I agree they have the potential in the next year or so to be considered as one better teams in the state again.

Best teams that don't have a chance to do what?Strive to become better wrestlers,create pride from their own who had written off a once struggling program,do things never before done in the history of their respective programs,build STATE CHAMPIONS?Many of these teams have one hell of a chance to achieve all of these feats.What an idiotic thread and support of said thread!

I'm not saying anything until we see each other.

We can beat you guys.

And ya better be prepared, cuz we're coming after you.

And for the record, I'm not talking trash, for those of you who allegedly said I was.

Read carefully.

May the best team win.

Ullery and Lymburner, ya'll can talk as much as you want.

All it does is fuel me.

I disagree with saying "doesn't have a chance"....I will instead say the best teams NOT to advance in the team tourney. From there I will vote for teams that place 2-4 at the EVANSVILLE Sectional. Reitz and Memorial are always ranked in the top 15 poll year in and year out. Mt. Vernon has made a place at the table as well placing ahead of both squads last year. These three teams have always been left out of the mix due to the fact that they share the state's toughest sectional with Mater Dei. My hat goes off to ALL the wrestlers in this sectional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.