Who were you REALLY impressed by

Drooke

da rat was impressed by some of da freshman being so competive !! Azerman, t-shirts #2 ,richey, my god dat quiroz kid, willis and da belmont kid. USEALLY day have some success at da kiddy weight classes / well dare are some tough pre-puberty boys here !!

In the long run though I think Jason will be more prepared for the next level than Alex was. In a way kinda like Howe.

I know I know I'm getting the horse before the cart.

i tink you are right about dat/ maybe we can get da original t-shirts to open up a bit/ wouldn't it be something to have a state and a ncaa champ in da same house !

Dave Fleming for running another great tournament. If there is a better T.D. in the state I would be suprised. He always seems to have every angle thought out.

Oh on a side note, I saw some of the best wrestling this state has to offer this weekend. If the level of talent on display this weekend is any indication, the state is in for some very good matches down the road.

Dusty Kief from Franklin Community High School!! I think he was the only unranked wrestler in the finals.He wrestled very well all day and was impressive.This young man was a very much improved wrestler from last season.

Nice job Dusty!!

da rat was impressed by some of da freshman being so competive !! Azerman, t-shirts #2 ,richey, my god dat quiroz kid, willis and da belmont kid. USEALLY day have some success at da kiddy weight classes / well dare are some tough pre-puberty boys here !!

How about  Connor Mullins from New Castle at 112? Only freshman on the podium in that weight. Goes 3-1 at Conseco, 52 wins, and the only 2 kids to beat him all year at 112 were wrestling for the title under the lights. Plus, he had beaten Kieffer 17-10 earlier.

how about norton he gave porras a run for his money and i though he should have beat him. i think he would have gave happer a beating in the 3rd and 4th match

How exactly should he have beaten him?  He is a great wrestler no doubt about that but at what point during the match was frankie not in control?  Norton had one takedown but Porras controlled the entire rest of the match.  I dont think this match was really ever in doubt.

How about  Connor Mullins from New Castle at 112? Only freshman on the podium in that weight. Goes 3-1 at Conseco, 52 wins, and the only 2 kids to beat him all year at 112 were wrestling for the title under the lights. Plus, he had beaten Kieffer 17-10 earlier.

Connor did an awesome job this year, always a class act, keeps his composure really well. Congrats to him and he will be in a hunt for a state championship next year!!

I was impressed with Briar Runyan, he deserved his title, Actually there is just too many too name, congrats to all on their medals and til next year!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.