4th place qualifier

AJ

I know brackets are not out yet, but who do you think are some of the 4th place regional qualifiers who could get out of semistate or make things very interesting.

One I noticed right away from the Jay County Regional:

130: Darin Fiechter SW    He can definetly make things interesting for a regional champion next week.

quickley looking over brackets on broadcastsport i saw 21 # 4 seeds beating a #1 seed, about 2 per reg. i dont know if that held up for the rest of the regs, i think it will be a smaller number at semi state but who knows.

Ritter from Reitz

This could have been any of the top 4 in this class at this regional!  Would make someone elses number 1 work their tails off in the first round!

Really solid group of kids at 152 coming out of Castle's regional...

Ritter from Reitz

This could have been any of the top 4 in this class at this regional!   Would make someone elses number 1 work their tails off in the first round!

I agree Blue. Stein and Weiss impressed me a lot. Even though Pettijohn beat Ritter I am still more impressed with Shane. He is facing a kid that is 33-0 and I am thinking he can knock him off. Weiss has lost 4 or 5 times all year with 3 of those against Stein. I am expecting a lot out of this class at SS.

Ritter from Reitz

This could have been any of the top 4 in this class at this regional!   Would make someone elses number 1 work their tails off in the first round!

I am not sure, but I think Pettijohn beat Weiss earlier this year also...BUT Weiss is certainly the Real Deal also!!!!

I agree Blue. Stein and Weiss impressed me a lot. Even though Pettijohn beat Ritter I am still more impressed with Shane. He is facing a kid that is 33-0 and I am thinking he can knock him off. Weiss has lost 4 or 5 times all year with 3 of those against Stein. I am expecting a lot out of this class at SS.

I know brackets are not out yet, but who do you think are some of the 4th place regional qualifiers who could get out of semistate or make things very interesting.

One I noticed right away from the Jay County Regional:

130: Darin Fiechter SW     He can definetly make things interesting for a regional champion next week.

Fiechter blew his semis match and his 3rd place match. Was up 2-0 and got caught in a peterson in the third period in his semis match. And his third place match he was up 8-0 and got headlocked and pinned in the third period. The kid from Western got the raw end of this deal at semi state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.