Best summer camp for the $$$?

drewboy78

I would have to agree that the Wabash College camp is the best for the money. Coach Anderson has done a great job bringing in top notch clinicians every year.  I have taken my teams to some big name (Big Ten) camps, in-state and out, and I feel like the Wabash camp is by far the best camp for the price.  This year's headliner clinicians are Dan Gable and Henry Cejudo, with several other solid clinicians as well.  We usually get about 11 or 12 duals in as well.  Check it out at www.wabash.edu

Go to the athletics page, then wrestling, and there will be a link to his camp brochure. 

Chris Ervin

Crawfordsville H.S.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nate Gallick has now been confirmed for the CMA wrestling camp. We now have all 3 national champions on board and ready to teach some great wrestling skills to the future of our sport.

Angel Escobedo

Mark Perry

Nate Gallick

Don't miss out. We have brochures available. Email me if interested. You can't beat this 4 day camp for only $275!

Andy Nicola

CMA Wrestling

nicolaa@culver.org

I went to a 10 day intensive  jrobbinson wrestling camp over the summer it will completley change the way you think and work about wrestling and life. It teaches how you should work. it was the hardest thing i ever done in my life and prolly will be the hardest thing i ever do. It feels so great when you recieve the i did it shirt after pushing yourself to run 12 miles on the last day your there. It was worth every penny i spent for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a 10 day intensive  jrobbinson wrestling camp over the summer it will completley change the way you think and work about wrestling and life. It teaches how you should work. it was the hardest thing i ever done in my life and prolly will be the hardest thing i ever do. It feels so great when you recieve the i did it shirt after pushing yourself to run 12 miles on the last day your there. It was worth every penny i spent for it.

may i ask how well you did this season?

I would have to agree that the Wabash College camp is the best for the money. Coach Anderson has done a great job bringing in top notch clinicians every year.  I have taken my teams to some big name (Big Ten) camps, in-state and out, and I feel like the Wabash camp is by far the best camp for the price.  This year's headliner clinicians are Dan Gable and Henry Cejudo, with several other solid clinicians as well.  We usually get about 11 or 12 duals in as well.  Check it out at www.wabash.edu

Go to the athletics page, then wrestling, and there will be a link to his camp brochure. 

Chris Ervin

Crawfordsville H.S.

were do i get more info about this camp

Chertow camps are really really good. I liked them a lot. If you have the time the super gold 2-3wk is good. Never had the time but know some very sucessful wrestlers who do go. Goldman from IU was there my senior year

What camp would you recommend for a 10 yr old who's just starting to wrestle club and still needs a lot of basics?

Culver Academies camp!! We have LOTS of kids that are younger come to our camp. Generally we have two separate areas. There is a group of mats set up for the younger kids up and there is a group of mats set up for the older kids. We have two gyms with mats and the wrestling room has mats down.

What camp would you recommend for a 10 yr old who's just starting to wrestle club and still needs a lot of basics?

No doubt the best camp for a 10 year old is the Primetime Camp.  We will have between 75-100 kids in that age range.  We have outstanding clinicians and a price that is unbeatable for what the wrestler get.

This year we have the following Clinicians lined up so far:

Ed Pendoski

Mike Ester

Chris Fleeger

Bob Harmon

You can get information at the link below:

http://www.primetimewrestlingcamp.com/

If you want a camp that will make you very mentally tough and bragging rights go to the Jay Robinson wrestling camp, its the hardest 28 days of your life.  When you go there you will hate it but when you leave you will miss it so much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.