Al Smith Impressions?

Oddsmaker

In particular, I'm curious to know what Center Grove thought of the tournament as they were a new team this year, that did very well by the way!  Up here we have known for years how good it is, just wondered what some of the new blood thought of it?

I don't know the Wrestler at all, I was just trying to explain why he had his #3 forfeit. Now, I guess this raises why did a Wrestler of his abilities get the forfeit he did, and they didn't go out to the seated wrestlers.

I have to admit, I was shocked on how some of the brackets were set up, as well as, questioned the stated records of the wrestlers were.

In either case I still thing Mishawaka ran a great meet!

I am an Assistant Coach at Center Grove and we love the tournament. There isn't a better tournament in the state other than that one they hold down at Conseco. We can't wait to get back there next year. We really appriciate the invite and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The wrestling was great. Every team there had kids that really impressed and you can not get the competion that this tournament gives you anywhere else. Thanks to the Cavemen and Coach Harper for putting on a great tournament and to everyone else for bring such great kids to this meet. Now I know why I have been wanting to get a team in this tournament for so long. Good luck to all the rest of the season

Josh Sabik

Center Grove Wrestling

I am an Assistant Coach at Center Grove and we love the tournament. There isn't a better tournament in the state other than that one they hold down at Conseco. We can't wait to get back there next year. We really appriciate the invite and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The wrestling was great. Every team there had kids that really impressed and you can not get the competion that this tournament gives you anywhere else. Thanks to the Cavemen and Coach Harper for putting on a great tournament and to everyone else for bring such great kids to this meet. Now I know why I have been wanting to get a team in this tournament for so long. Good luck to all the rest of the season

Josh Sabik

Center Grove Wrestling

Coach Harper = Penn

Coach Snyder = Mishawaka

Agreed that this is one of the premier tournaments in the state of Indiana.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.