IHSWCA

BB145

And to be fair to Rex he provided indiana something that we all needed and it brought indiana wrestling together from all 4 corners of the state..  What y2 has done with this site is outstanding, he stepped up when the rest of indiana wrestling was in withdrawal.  Lets be fair to Rex that without the great job he has done for indiana we may have never had this site. 

that is a very good point.  in our exuberance for this site, we can't dis the other board.  it was good enough for all of us for several years.  i would say we all owe rex a debt of gratitude.  that being said, when we were all freaking out the first big weekend of the season, y2 really took the ball and ran with it.  now everyone made the move and are really comfortable over here.   someone should invite rex over here. 

Rex and company did a wonderful job with the old place, there is no question.  I remember way back in like 1999 or so when I first posted on there.  It was even before the EzBoard site.  The old board(s) have provided us many hours of fun and even some agony as we discussed hot topics related to wrestling. 

I never envisioned this site where it is today, when I started it two weeks ago.  Heck we were mentioned in the Indy Star today!  I'm kinda shell shocked by the response from everyone including the coaches around the state.  We have a great core that is behind helping run this site, and I want to make sure they get the proper credit for the articles.  Add to that, all the great fans and everyone posting on here(even the single class supporters). 

I can only hope that we continue to grow and become a great avenue for fans, wrestlers and coaches can come to for great wrestling information.

that is a very good point.  in our exuberance for this site, we can't dis the other board.  it was good enough for all of us for several years.  i would say we all owe rex a debt of gratitude.  that being said, when we were all freaking out the first big weekend of the season, y2 really took the ball and ran with it.  now everyone made the move and are really comfortable over here.   someone should invite rex over here. 

Ok, I'll do it..."Rex, come on over...we're all brothers in this dog eat dog wrestling world."

ff

Ok, I'll do it..."Rex, come on over...we're all brothers in this dog eat dog wrestling world."

ff

i knew the fearless fly wouldn't be afraid!

ha well im minus 2 so my other must be from my class wrestling..... oh well being liked isn't a priority :) and im not sure you are smart enough to wreck the other site so that was an obvious joke  :P

that is a sure way to draw a boo, that's how i got my first one! ;D

ha well im minus 2 so my other must be from my class wrestling..... oh well being liked isn't a priority :) and im not sure you are smart enough to wreck the other site so that was an obvious joke  :P

Want another one?    ;D

Want another one?    ;D

aw, come on man.  i got enough problems! :-*

I could not agree with tspray more.  The IHSWCA provided us with a great way for the wrestling community to communicate with each other and I have no ill feelings about the old board.  Rex and company did an outstanding job.  There is no reason why this link should not be on the IHSWCA site as this site should have the IHSWCA link.  Some toes may have been stepped on in the creation of this site and I am unsure if there is any animosity toward y2 and company for starting this new site.  If there is, I am hoping it can be cleared up so we can utilize both sites to obtain as much wrestling information as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.