Crown Point and Merrillville Recap

Y2CJ41

No - Tsirtis and Manes will both win again.  I know there are alot of Napules lovers, but Tsirtis is the real deal.

Napules is pretty tough too. 3rd as a So. He is the real deal too

He got a pretty good coach too/ day are pretty good in figurin things out by the time it counts

No - Tsirtis and Manes will both win again.  I know there are alot of Napules lovers, but Tsirtis is the real deal.

Napules was 4th at 119 last year.  Anyways, thanks for the kind words about the article.  More to come!

Napules was 4th at 119 last year.  Anyways, thanks for the kind words about the article.  More to come!

Good catch there

Let's face it though, Napules got very lucky that he even made it to state.  He's probably the only wrestler to make it to state after getting pinned in the ticket round, but because of the persistence of his coach, he convinced the official to rule "out of bounds".  Tsirtis was in control that whole match, and that's how I see it going next time too.l

As fans we often say that the official missed a certain call. this time the official definetly missed the call and checked with the side official to get his opinion. ultimately the correct call was made. We need more officials to admit that they made a mistake and correct it. The only part where he got lucky was to draw an official that was not afraid to admit that he made a mistake.

• 1 month later...

I think cp will finaly make it to state. With cp having 3 of the top ten pound for pound best in the state they have to be the favorite.

Yeah, but those three all won last time against Merrillville and they still only won by 7. Merrillville can defintely win if the whole CP team doesn't show up to wrestle on that particular night. A team is much more than three individuals. I have a suspicion the match will come down to bonus points, so it would help if the three big guns scored bonus points. But just having them there doesn't guarantee them anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.