crown point vs. merrillville

D-train

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karl Hungus:  I'm sorry, I must've looked at the wrong weight class when I said Goodwin was ranked 4th.  According to the roster sheets passed out at the Traicoff Goodwin was ranked 13th.  Wadkins and staff sure run a nicely organized tournament.  And I think they have the best concession stand in Northwest Indiana.

Karl Hungus:   I'm sorry, I must've looked at the wrong weight class when I said Goodwin was ranked 4th.  According to the roster sheets passed out at the Traicoff Goodwin was ranked 13th.  Wadkins and staff sure run a nicely organized tournament.  And I think they have the best concession stand in Northwest Indiana.

You can thank the IndianaMat.com website and coaches (who sent rosters) for the roster sheets.  They were compiled and printed by the website staff

Karl:  I was wandering how we got those rosters this year,since we've never received them before.  You gentlemen that started up this new site in such an expediate fashion can be proud of yourselves, you guys are doing an amazing job to create more interest in Indiana wrestling.  But Watkins still does a great job.

Karl:   I was wandering how we got those rosters this year,since we've never received them before.  You gentlemen that started up this new site in such an expediate fashion can be proud of yourselves, you guys are doing an amazing job to create more interest in Indiana wrestling.  But Watkins still does a great job.

No doubt about that...1st time attending the Traicoff and was very impressed that one school and staff could pull off such a large production.

I don't think it will be a blow out but cp is definetly the favorite. Can someone give us live updates for those of us that cannot make it.

I have heard there might be someone there from the site but I'm not sure if they are going to do live updates or not?

from What I heard I wasn't there

103 Stevens Merr fall over Halsted

112 Hawkins  CPTech fall Padilla

119 Manes CP d Costakis 1-0

125 Tsirtsis CP d Napules 5-2

130 Valdivia Merr fall Shurg

135 Roach CP tech fall

140 Richmond Merr d Flamme CP

145 Jones d

152 ????

160 Myers fall merr

171 Berry d CP 9-2

189 Shrewsbury Fall Merr

215 ??/

Hwt Travis Fall Cp

Sorry this is bad I just got updates, When I was at Dinner

Clive,  If there were no real surprises, then how come CP didn't pull off victories in 10 weight classes? I was surprised that Halsted got pinned.  I was also surprised that Shurg lost and by fall.  He doesn't get pinned very often.  I hope the CP kids realize the road to team state is not going to be easy.  Over the past few years I've seen Merrillville's team improve quite a bit over the course of the season.  Thanks to both teams for an exciting and entertaining dual.  Good wrestling by both teams. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.