Toe to Joe with Eric McGill

Y2CJ41

Eric --    Thanks for taking the time to write.. I let my 11 yr old read it , and he was motivated.  I tried to explain what an IVY school consists of , and how hard you had to work to obtain a scholarship.  It just takes two state titles and a very high GPA.  Conradulations !!

Eric, nice article.  Thanks for taking the time to write it.  Good luck at school and with wrestling.  Hey, what's your screen name on this board?  

Y2, can anyone allocate those cool points, or only the 5 star members?  I was trying to give one out, but I couldn't figure it out.  Thanks

Eric, nice article.  Thanks for taking the time to write it.  Good luck at school and with wrestling.  Hey, what's your screen name on this board?  

Y2, can anyone allocate those cool points, or only the 5 star members?  I was trying to give one out, but I couldn't figure it out.  Thanks

You have to have 10 posts or more to allocate them.  Then you can give them out once an hour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.