Evansville SS Rankings 1-02-09

TripleB

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Vernon has several quality kids that might deserve consideration.  @ 125 Konrath is pretty tough;  @ 140 Hoehn beat the Reitz kid at Connersville; of course 215 and HWT are both pretty dominate so far this year.

From the looks of the new state ranking southern indiana for the most part is getting no love.  I turned in info for my kids that were ranked preseason based on last year.  But not sure if anyone else is doing it.

My question does anyone notice that Ruggeri beat Sandwich from Memorial so there is a messes up on these rankings and on the website rankings

???

And do you have something against Mt.Vernon because they have some outsanding wrestlers and you have only two ranked and only one making it out?

Can you provide a link to where the results of this match are posted? If they are not posted or if nobody emails the rankings guys then how would they know this information? If you knew and did not post the result you are part of the problem.

Is that really the issue i don't think that fans or spectators can send in results to the rankings and them be considered as factual.  In my opinion it is the job of the coaches and a.d.'s to get that info in for the kids.  But if not ad fans really can post that kind of info i am at most every mt. vernon meet and i could post every match in detail.

From what i hear TripleB has been banned from the board for a short time.  So not sure when he will be back on.

Yeah I guess some people didn't like his "dander being up" over some matter on the board and put him on a mini vacation from the board.  He said he'd be back shortly, when apparently it was back to normal.

Although he hasn't wrestled many matches this year since transferring back to his hometown, I would watch out for a young man named Dakota Choate from Mt. Vernon @171.  He was a State Champion in Kentucky last year.  Might just mix some things up now that he has been cleared to wrestle.

Is he related to the Aaron Choate at 152?

He is Aaron's older brother.  Hasn't had any varsity yet this year that I know of.  He should definately give Wedding a run for his money I think.  Not to familiar with what type of wrestler he is, all I know is that he was a State Champ in KY last year after beating a returning state champ.  I am in no way saying he is going to beat Wedding, because he is a stud, but it should be interesting to see what kind of draw he recieves for sectionals.  It would be a shame to see him paired with Wedding right off the bat.  I researched Dakoda Choate on Kentucky's wrestling forum similar to this one and it seems alot of folks down there weren't too impressed with him and said he got a lucky call go his way in the state finals.  I guess we will just have to wait and see what comes of this at sectionals.

Wel-come Back.  Your Dreams were your ticket out... 

Nevermind, probably before your time.

I would give you a "Wahoo" but...

I can only dish out a "Cool" point once an hour, and C-Red warrants all the cool(uncool) points he earns, so...

Brannigan Barlow 11th grade Bloomington South just beat number 2 Sampson Cook 12th PM 10-4.  He is #7 in the state at 130 and is ranked 7th at semi- state.  Sampson Cook pinned Harper.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.