Any results from wild bill

Major Ursula

With the normal Carroll lineup which I was referring to all of your "toss ups" go to the SAC.

And we both know 285 is not a lock. And it would be a lock for the SAC if Williams was healthy

I'll take the senior Capps who honestly had Shipley stuck in the regional finals last year

I respect Arney but you need to respect the Aults

Ault was pinned twice by Lawson in their match, the first time he was saved by the buzzer. Ault scored ZERO points on Lawson and was never close to scoring. 

152- Miller vs. Sloffer was an overtime match

220- McKeever lost a 1 point match this past Saturday to Asher on a late reversal.

145- Funny how a semi-state qualifier here get a "lock" from you, but at 138 a kid that was in the ticket round is a toss-up.

182- The top 4 in the SAC are all very even(Ault, Garcia, Nix, and Perugini). 

Keep underestimating Arney, he doesn't have a bad loss on his record like the chosen one from Luers.

Well in a straight head to head competition you would need 8 winners so if both teams get 7 wins then it's a wash ....7 to 7

You don't need 8 winners, you can get away with 6

106- SAC decision 3-0

113- SAC major 7-0

120- Carroll dec 7-3

126- Carroll major 7-7

132- Carroll pin 7-13

138- Carroll major 7-17

145- SAC dec 10-17

152- SAC dec 13-17

160- Carroll pin 13-23

170- SAC major 17-23

182- SAC dec 20-23

195- Carroll pin 20-30

220- SAC dec 23-30

285- Carroll pin 23-36

That's being generous to the SAC

What about 195 rucinski Concordia or whitner 195 north side vs the Carroll 195

Ault was pinned twice by Lawson in their match, the first time he was saved by the buzzer. Ault scored ZERO points on Lawson and was never close to scoring. 

220- McKeever lost a 1 point match this past Saturday to Asher on a late reversal.

145- Funny how a semi-state qualifier here get a "lock" from you, but at 138 a kid that was in the ticket round is a toss-up.

182- The top 4 in the SAC are all very even(Ault, Garcia, Nix, and Perugini). 

Keep underestimating Arney, he doesn't have a bad loss on his record like the chosen one from Luers.

106- SAC decision 3-0

113- SAC major 7-0

120- Carroll dec 7-3

126- Carroll major 7-7

132- Carroll pin 7-13

138- Carroll major 7-17

145- SAC dec 10-17

152- SAC dec 13-17

160- Carroll pin 13-23

170- SAC major 17-23

182- SAC dec 20-23

195- Carroll pin 20-30

220- SAC dec 23-30

285- Carroll pin 23-36

I see your math I was just referring to our guy is better than your guy scoring and according to your predictions it would be 7 to 7

Whitner hasn't made 195, if he could he would be there.

We already have seen most of the match-ups

SAC won- 106, 152, 220

Carroll won- 120, 160, 285

Common sense or opponents have

SAC wins- 113, 170, 182

Carroll wins- 126, 132, 138, 195

Only question mark without any common opponents is 145.

182- The top 4 in the SAC are all very even(Ault, Garcia, Nix, and Perugini). Ault pinned Garcia 2 times.

106- SAC decision 3-0

113- SAC major 7-0 tech

120- Carroll dec 7-3

126- Carroll major 7-7

132- Carroll pin 7-13

138- Carroll major 7-17 never

145- SAC dec 10-17

152- SAC dec 13-17

160- Carroll pin 13-23

170- SAC major 17-23

182- SAC dec 20-23 bar and a half for the fall

195- Carroll pin 20-30

220- SAC dec 23-30

285- Carroll pin 23-36 doubt it

I didn't read this before I made my post. This can be concerning and something that needs to be watched out for. Another reason a true system has major advantages over what you are trying to do. "All coaches on the same page". You can't tell your kids that their current high school coaches don't know what they are doing. This does nothing but cause tension between you and the coaches and confusion with the wrestler. It is like a bad cancer and does more harm then good. A wrestler has to believe in the system they are in. There is no room for doubt when a big match comes down to the wire. Your technique or the technique that is coached in the club is not the only technique out there.

Andy beyond the jokes and prodnostication I know I seem like I'm coming down hard on these coaches. But it's frustrating to see kids told the wrong stuff. Maybe I should be more congenial about it but It's hard. All these guys saying we haven't done anything is hatred. You've seen me around and you know what we've done and what we're up against. I'd move if someone else would take the reins. I just hate to see my conference in its current state let alone my high school! So I'll shut up and put my nose back to the grind stone.

Your results look a little biased.

Your bus and all of the coaches. Mixed messages from their school coaches and whatever you are telling them.

"We are trying to develop these wrestlers but there are road blocks. Some coaches in The SAC are telling thier kids not to listen to us. (Bus). Well some kids are not going to block thier head coach (Mixed Message) out even if they are telling them the wrong stuff. Read between the lines. We get these kids to a certain level and then they go back in thier rooms and get muscle memory from bad tendencies. (Mixed message) These coaches egos are so bad (Bus) they'd rather the kid lose than wrestle a more solid way and adhere to "our way." So until this pattern changes I can only guarantee they will get better. The only podium trips will come from those who believe like Davis from Wayne, Omar from Wayne. "

6 references to yourself in the last post make me worry that it is more about you than it is the kids. Just some observations from the outside looking in.

1 reference to myself. Oh father where Art thou in the sticks come forth and do better.

I didn't take all the credit for Shaun. But since you believe you know something I'll tell you this. I was the Volunteer assistant at Snider when Shaun's dad was a freshman. Do those roots go deep enough for you? I know Gramma. I know lil bro Craig Young jr. (6.1 rebounds a game as a Freshman currently). Shaun had been around wrestling but needed a different approach. We provided that. He qualified for state after wrestling with Heavy Handz WC about 30 matches. So guess I had no influence at all there. I don't take claim for anything beyond opportunity and solid instruction. I'm confident in my teachings because I was taught by the best. Just because a person doesn't fit in your box doesn't mean I don't get results. Huff and Puff all you want you could never blow my house down. I'm loud and effective or you wouldn't be so hurt by my method. I'm me B. You don't like it; get accustomed to it.

Oh... you were a volunteer at Snider? You must have been the catalyst for their success in the late 90s and early 2000's. 

You mentioned that I was irrelevant earlier. Here is my definition of irrelevant - quoting basketball statistics in a wrestling forum. Sorry that I'm not showing any love but I have a hard time respecting someone who just chirps from the bleachers. I've spoken one-on-one with coaches who have said you do more harm for their program than good. I'm sure that's just "the man" out to get you because they can't "think outside the box". The best programs at the high school and collegiate level have REAL leaders - not guys who shout and parade around a gym. How many times do you think Gable has gotten on a discussion board to tell everyone how good his team was? I think you're dealing with some sort of inferiority complex and because your results don't speak for themselves, you have to get on here with your megaphone and make stuff up so you can feel better and sleep at night. Like you said, spend more time at the grind stone and less time at the keyboard. I love the sport and think it would be awesome if the SAC had a revival but in my irrelevant opinion, that revival won't be led by you. 

I'll take the senior Capps who honestly had Shipley stuck in the regional finals last year

Capps is a one-trick pony. I'll take Arney. I think the Carroll coaches are wise enough to scout his throws and instruct Arney on how to wrestle him. I also don't think SAC kids have the lungs to go 6 minutes hard. Their wrestling rooms aren't deep enough to get pushes on a daily basis. Arney has 4-5 partners that can push him every day. I'd also take Hicks over Capps. I think he is starting to peak and looks solid as a freshman. 

Oh... you were a volunteer at Snider? You must have been the catalyst for their success in the late 90s and early 2000's.

You mentioned that I was irrelevant earlier. Here is my definition of irrelevant - quoting basketball statistics in a wrestling forum. Sorry that I'm not showing any love but I have a hard time respecting someone who just chirps from the bleachers. I've spoken one-on-one with coaches who have said you do more harm for their program than good. I'm sure that's just "the man" out to get you because they can't "think outside the box". The best programs at the high school and collegiate level have REAL leaders - not guys who shout and parade around a gym. How many times do you think Gable has gotten on a discussion board to tell everyone how good his team was? I think you're dealing with some sort of inferiority complex and because your results don't speak for themselves, you have to get on here with your megaphone and make stuff up so you can feel better and sleep at night. Like you said, spend more time at the grind stone and less time at the keyboard. I love the sport and think it would be awesome if the SAC had a revival but in my irrelevant opinion, that revival won't be led by you.

Capps is a one-trick pony. I'll take Arney. I think the Carroll coaches are wise enough to scout his throws and instruct Arney on how to wrestle him. I also don't think SAC kids have the lungs to go 6 minutes hard. Their wrestling rooms aren't deep enough to get pushes on a daily basis. Arney has 4-5 partners that can push him every day. I'd also take Hicks over Capps. I think he is starting to peak and looks solid as a freshman.

I was a volunteer at Snider as an 18 and 19 year old. My point was I've known the family for decades. I would post what Shaun texted me when I told him about your assertions but there were expletives. I quoted the basketball state to let you know it's nothing but love between myself, The Linnear/Johnson/Young family. My name is Nyasa Neeley. Google it. Who are you? If I'm so negative for the sport knock me down a peg. You sound like Spongebob with the I don't like you stuff. This ain't 5th grade. You are not the first to come on here and try to discredit me. I will tell you this for sure and for certain you don't have the minerals to come in my cypher. You are a keyboard thug. So say what you will you won't bring it to me personally and we all know why. Edited by Major Ursula

I will go back to my earlier post and say how awesome it is that it takes an all star team from the SAC to compete with Carroll.  Thank being said I think if everyone from this area (the big city of Fort Wayne and the Carroll haunts of Huntertown) would focus on making area wrestling better and more prominent, it would go a long way.  Just the fact that we are discussing if a returning senior semi state qualifer from the SAC could beat a freshman from Carroll speaks volumes about our program.  I may not agree with all of Ursalas opinions, ideas and  how he goes about his business but at least I have to say he tries.  The SAC is far too athletically gifted to not be successful.  I have seen the commitment it takes to build a program starting at the club level and moving up.  Coach Raypole and Caprinos dedication to make the Carroll team elite shows and has paid off, and is only getting better as we continue to improve.  Until the SAC, or individual schools make that commitment, the wrestling programs in this area wont get better which is a shame.

Major Ursala were you the guy at Garret Invite coaching at the kids wrestling from the upper deck and getting upset when they didn't follow your advice?

Who would you be referring to. I never have yelled at or got upset with a kid besides my own. I don't have the right to be upset with a kid. I will tell you I was über pump at some of the kids performances. So if you asking was I the guy cheering my heart out yes. If you don't know don't judge from afar. When the high school season ends come anytime to see us practice and see if I'm the angry dude.

I will go back to my earlier post and say how awesome it is that it takes an all star team from the SAC to compete with Carroll. Thank being said I think if everyone from this area (the big city of Fort Wayne and the Carroll haunts of Huntertown) would focus on making area wrestling better and more prominent, it would go a long way. Just the fact that we are discussing if a returning senior semi state qualifer from the SAC could beat a freshman from Carroll speaks volumes about our program. I may not agree with all of Ursalas opinions, ideas and how he goes about his business but at least I have to say he tries. The SAC is far too athletically gifted to not be successful. I have seen the commitment it takes to build a program starting at the club level and moving up. Coach Raypole and Caprinos dedication to make the Carroll team elite shows and has paid off, and is only getting better as we continue to improve. Until the SAC, or individual schools make that commitment, the wrestling programs in this area wont get better which is a shame.

I commend coach Raypole and Joe Caprino. They are consistent and teach a solid relentless style. Coach Raypole as far as I'm concerned is beyond reproach. He has been nothing but congenial to my children and club kids. Mr. Caprino doesn't have to allow me to run my mouth on here. I believe he does because we may defer on predictions and results, he knows I care about kids and love this sport. We need Carroll in the SAC they don't need us. Mr. Arney always keeps it real with me. He is A-1. So don't think I'm hating on Carroll. I'd just like to beat them for once.

I commend coach Raypole and Joe Caprino. They are consistent and teach a solid relentless style. Coach Raypole as far as I'm concerned is beyond reproach. He has been nothing but congenial to my children and club kids. Mr. Caprino doesn't have to allow me to run my mouth on here. I believe he does because we may defer on predictions and results, he knows I care about kids and love this sport. We need Carroll in the SAC they don't need us. Mr. Arney always keeps it real with me. He is A-1. So don't think I'm hating on Carroll. I'd just like to beat them for once.

And I'd take Hicks over Capps and that's not based on last years results it's my eye test.

Major- your back and forth conversations on the Fort Wayne Area help a slow Tuesday go by a little quicker.

On the rise this site has actually garnered me supporters and detractors. I also got 12 times the views on my Facebook page than the previous 9 months. I love my area from Yorktown to Lakeland back to Huntington over to East Noble and back to New Haven then Home again. Can't forget Kokomo. No Jimmy Buffett.

Edited by Major Ursula

On the rise this site has actually garnered me supporters and detractors. I also got 12 times the views on my Facebook page than the previous 9 months. I love my area from Yorktown to Lakeland back to Huntington over to East Noble and back to New Haven then Home again. Can't forget Kokomo. No Jimmy Buffett.

sounds like you need to rent out add space on Facebook Lol. You have a passion for sure man

So anyways I started this thread about the Wild Bill. Anymore results or discussions that are not about A. Carroll B. Haters C. Decatur? Miller/Adair I got right. That's what this was originally about. I'm not concerned with Bellmont I'm still worried about the guy from Northside. We aren't there yet but what I know is success like failure is cyclical. We shall rise again.

I saw it good match Woenker gave up a cheap 2 it hurt him .But what you don't know Woenker weighed in at 136 after a nice big breakfast that morning. We purposely over feed him that whole week because we had another top guy from our team going 135 that day. But as I said it was a good match nice win for Carroll

I understand Mr. Wonker was overfed that day but realize also Mr. Hicks was bumped into the HS Division (He is still only 14 and couldve wrestled down) and weighed in at 132 that day and wrestled up do to the fact he knew he would be doing so for the season.  For what its worth.  Win graciously and lose graciously.  Mr. Woenker is a talented wrestler and doesnt need excuses for match results.  Sometimes they just dont go your way.