63.0 Batesville

52.0 Daleville

46.0 Corydon Central

44.0 Cardinal Ritter

41.0 Cambridge City Lincoln

40.0 Northeastern

25.0 Hagerstown

18.0 Broad Ripple

The final score on Lee Knapp match was 5-3. And the EN coaches behavior was ridiculous to throw their hand up towards the air and snubb Lee then not shake his hand after match was over just because Knapp lost

Final team scores were being printed as most teams were out the door. Im sure Brent Duncan AD would send any final brackets to any team that was there one. Nick was there at the end, i'm suprised he did not have it posted by the time the bus got on 70.

Great job to all the teams. And just like before( all you blind draw cry babies) the best teams won, the best kids won. Did any semi state ranked kids(or state) not place this year?

Anyway, I thought it was a great tourney again. Brownsburg, Zionsville, Roncolli, and East Noble were very well coached and wrestled hard.

Final team scores were being printed as most teams were out the door. Im sure Brent Duncan AD would send any final brackets to any team that was there one. Nick was there at the end, i'm suprised he did not have it posted by the time the bus got on 70.

Great job to all the teams. And just like before( all you blind draw cry babies) the best teams won, the best kids won. Did any semi state ranked kids(or state) not place this year?

Anyway, I thought it was a great tourney again. Brownsburg, Zionsville, Roncolli, and East Noble were very well coached and wrestled hard.

I asked Darrick if we got them I think on our trying to get organized it got lost in the way side! He sent them to me today and I zipped em over to Joe so no harm no foul Great tourney 10/10 would wrestle again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.