State Tickets

6 minutes ago, CoachDuke2.0 said:

I ordered and was charged for 5 tickets. I have 10 tickets in my ticket master app. 

Is that representative of a ticket for both sessions tomorrow? Slightly confused. They also switched 5 of them to a different section.  All 10 say "all session."

That is what happened to me.   I ordered two yesterday, woke up this morning and app showed four tickets.  Went online to my account, and the tickets I bought yesterday are gone.   I was in the lower level and new tickets are in the upper level on a row that doesn't even exist.   When I called them this morning, they say I ordered upper level tickets.   I have been arguing with them on email and chat all day.  I have email confirmation and ticketmaster app show section 113 still.   I went ahead an order two more today.  A lot of anxiety for sure. 

2 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

Got the digital tickets just now...the tickets I bought were in 116. Looks like these are the same row and seat #s in 117...

What row in 117? Mine where in 117 row N now I’m in row 116 row N. 

I just picked up my tickets.   A few people down there states they have been moved.  Apparently, a lot of those bought Wednesday morning could be moved.   Any bought today are good.  I picked up those I bought today.   If you bought lower level and was moved to upper they are going to get you back down to lower level according to the people at the pick up window.  Told me Ticketmaster was working on moving those that got moved to upper level.   They kept those I bought yesterday and told me to check back with them this evening.  I don’t know as I have been in contact with Ticketmaster all day and just got this reply and they seem to be pushing back on the Ford Center.  

System (Ticketmaster US) 

Feb 15, 2024, 21:08 GMT 

(21:08:26) Virlyn D.: Sorry for the delayed response, 

Here's what we can see on our system to the order#: for IHSAA State Finals All Session Package for Session 1: Section 208, Row U, Seat 1 and 2 - Friday, February 16, 2024, at 1:30 pm. However, you mentioned that you purchased Section 113, Row U, Seats 1 and 2. We do apologize for the confusion.

I'll be giving you a link to reach out to the Event Organizer Ford Center, to provide you with the best solution for your seat locations, as we have limited information on why the seat locations have been changed. We don't want you to be misled with the wrong information. 

Please click the link - Ford Center - Evansville, IN | Tickets, 2024 Event Schedule, Seating Chart (ticketmaster.com) (https://www.ticketmaster.com/ford-center-tickets-evansville/venue/42016?tab=venueDetails)

We truly appreciate your patience and kind understanding. Thank you!

Have a great day!

Edited by tsulawske

1 minute ago, Dave Huff said:

You will have almost the same view from both sections.

I figured. I was trying to get them together with some other tickets/people in 116. This is obviously not a significant change compared to some of the other examples.

1 minute ago, Silence Dogood said:

I figured. I was trying to get them together with some other tickets/people in 116. This is obviously not a significant change compared to some of the other examples.

Section 116 and 117 are the "center ice" tickets. Great view especially if they do the finals in the center.

7 minutes ago, mdcats1 said:

Just checking before I buy. My daughter and her friend only want to go Friday for 106-144 weights. Is that the session 1 ticket that says 1:30?

Yes on the ticket. Sessions 2 and 3 are Saturday.

Those weights start later though - not until 5:30 central.

Screenshot_20240215-182342.thumb.png.157526d14e777845c2b0e0bbc5b442fb.png

Edited by Silence Dogood

1 hour ago, BrodyHardcastle said:

Guess I am confused why session 2 &3 are getting sold at 10 pm tomorrow? Just remaining tickets that went unsold  i’m assuming? 

If I recall they are waiting until after Friday’s sessions concluded so that  parents of winning wrestlers get a chance to use their voucher to purchase tickets for Saturday’s competition before all of them are grabbed up by the general public. 

Edited by MattM

6 minutes ago, MattM said:

If I recall they are waiting until Friday’s sessions are over to give parents of winning wrestlers a chance to use their voucher to purchase tickets for Saturday’s competition before they all call grabbed up by the general public. 

Gotcha! Had me worried I had to buy tickets again even though I had the all session tickets.

Just went and got our All Session tickets.    The ticket window lady said the Ford Center is upset with Ticketmaster as it is all their fault.  The workers were in a good mood but not happy about the will call situation.  She said every All Session ticket is will call only and they have “thousands” of them to hand out.    She said every “single session” ticket would be mobile.   She said every window at will call would be open but still to expect long lines.   Hope that helps.  

7 minutes ago, CFleshman said:

We just picked up our tickets that where in section 206. But got moved to an end row in  section 111. We had our group all close to each other. Not anymore.

So you are saying the tickets you originally purchased are not the tickets you received?

1 hour ago, mdcats1 said:

Just checking before I buy. My daughter and her friend only want to go Friday for 106-144 weights. Is that the session 1 ticket that says 1:30?

I have 2 extra for Friday only, if you're still looking. I picked up physical tix today & can meet you this evening if necessary. 

19 minutes ago, J7192 said:

I have 2 extra for Friday only, if you're still looking. I picked up physical tix today & can meet you this evening if necessary. 

Did they check ID and credit card?  What’s interesting is the app now has the pop up stating Will Call only  but yesterday it didn’t. We are stuck with 3 tickets all session as we thought no biggie we can sell or transfer. Now we can’t. Ughhhh 

12 minutes ago, indygirl said:

Did they check ID and credit card?  What’s interesting is the app now has the pop up stating Will Call only  but yesterday it didn’t. We are stuck with 3 tickets all session as we thought no biggie we can sell or transfer. Now we can’t. Ughhhh 

Yes, they checked ID when I picked up tix this evening.