State Champ Predictions

Funny to me that no one mentions Parker Reynolds at 144.....Parker beat Courtney 11-4 last year at duals then Courtney beat Parker in SV at Regionals when Parker was already ailing. Parker lost 2 matches to Cheaney by a combined score of 6-1, Courtney lost 2 matches to him 24-2. I understand he was off the whole year but he is wrestling well and getting more and more of his mojo back every week. I think you all are sleeping on him

My Only Locks 🔐, I’d throw down 650,000  🍌 on these.  

300k … Hockaday 

100k Krasja 

100k Rinehart

100k HWT - Clark 

I would put Dickman on this list but …. Until that score opens up vs. Rioux as he’s capable of doing. SCORE POINTS ! I know it’s easier said than done . I get that . Talent is there . 

Dickman = 50,000 🍌🔐

Edited by TeamGarcia

44 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

300k … Hockaday 

100k Krasja 

100k Rinehart

100k HWT - Clark 

I would put Dickman on this list but …. Until that score opens up vs. Rioux as he’s capable of doing. SCORE POINTS ! I know it’s easier said than done . I get that . Talent is there . 

Dickman = 50,000 🍌🔐

Agree with everything you said.  If your feeling greedy and want to win 200k more bananas, throw 100k on Jendreas and Will Clark too.

1 hour ago, TrueRegionFan said:

Agree with everything you said.  If your feeling greedy and want to win 200k more bananas, throw 100k on Jendreas and Will Clark too.

Agggghhhhh… that other Clark has had a close match with Indiana wrestler this year. 8-7 match I believe. Bigger Clark has dominated so far this year, my banana guts know best . 

Jendreas … gotta have more evidence he’s the real deal . Right now it’s a 0 zero bananas confidence rating . 

My Lucrative Banana supply is close to Multi Millions now. I just don’t put up my Cartel Bananas on anybody . I NEED LOCKS ! 

200.gif?cid=d338e8bbqf4k4ndfe4ll5xepusv2

Edited by TeamGarcia
Score change 8-7

37 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Agggghhhhh… that other Clark has had a close match with Indiana wrestler this year. 8-7 match I believe. Bigger Clark has dominated so far this year, my banana guts know best . 

Jendreas … gotta have more evidence he’s the real deal . Right now it’s a 0 zero bananas confidence rating . 

My Lucrative Banana supply is close to Multi Millions now. I just don’t put up my Cartel Bananas on anybody . I NEED LOCKS ! 

200.gif?cid=d338e8bbqf4k4ndfe4ll5xepusv2

Jendreas did tech the #2 kid in state 20-4 and hasn’t been touched otherwise 🤷🏻‍♂️

10 hours ago, HWTDAD said:

Funny to me that no one mentions Parker Reynolds at 144.....Parker beat Courtney 11-4 last year at duals then Courtney beat Parker in SV at Regionals when Parker was already ailing. Parker lost 2 matches to Cheaney by a combined score of 6-1, Courtney lost 2 matches to him 24-2. I understand he was off the whole year but he is wrestling well and getting more and more of his mojo back every week. I think you all are sleeping on him

Reynolds and Courtney are studs for sure , but in my opinion it's Huyvaert's year . That major decision and close to a tech over Dillon Graham speaks volumes . 

1 hour ago, M109R said:

Reynolds and Courtney are studs for sure , but in my opinion it's Huyvaert's year . That major decision and close to a tech over Dillon Graham speaks volumes . 

100% different styles from Reynolds/Courtney to Graham . 

Huyvaert won’t Major or come close to tech Reynolds or even Courtney . 

300k 🍌 on it .

4 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

300k … Hockaday 

100k Krasja 

100k Rinehart

100k HWT - Clark 

Dickman = 50,000 🍌🔐

Are you the type of guy that forms -1000 straights into a +100 parlay too. 😂 I kid I kid. 

3 minutes ago, BrodyHardcastle said:

Are you the type of guy that forms -1000 straights into a +100 parlay too. 😂 I kid I kid. 

Before the Indianamat Banana Crash of 2020, this guy ran the bananas, banana parleys, banana spreads. 

Then … Joe decided he wanted to get Jealous of Notorious great Banana wealth . He had 800lbs gorilla eating bananas and then there was me 1500lbs gorilla eating all the bananas . Lmao

3 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Before the Indianamat Banana Crash of 2020, this guy ran the bananas, banana parleys, banana spreads. 

Then … Joe decided he wanted to get Jealous of Notorious great Banana wealth . He had 800lbs gorilla eating bananas and then there was me 1500lbs gorilla eating all the bananas . Lmao

I was King Kong Bananas 

106- Boyd

113- Dickman 

120- Jendreas 🔒

126- Schaefer 

132- Hockaday 🔒

138-Kyrell

144- Huyvaert 

150- Kresja 🔒

157- Betz- Wouldn’t be surprised to see Foster win it.

165- Cressell

175- Clouser if healthy. Costello is the front runner though. 

190- Penola

215-  Clark

285- Clark 

Edited by BrodyHardcastle

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

100% different styles from Reynolds/Courtney to Graham . 

Huyvaert won’t Major or come close to tech Reynolds or even Courtney . 

300k 🍌 on it .

I don’t recall saying he would. Just said in my opinion he will win 144.

6 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

300k … Hockaday 

100k Krasja 

100k Rinehart

100k HWT - Clark 

Dickman = 50,000 🍌🔐

Lock with a 1-0 match against Cressell? Your reaching there.

4 minutes ago, mcnorthcarolina said:

Yeah your right there and Rinehart had nothing in the stand up. Cressell goes Neutral that take down was coming. That ride out didn't score a point so your still reaching.  It will be a decent final. Everyone looking past Rhodebush is a mistake to

Edited by mcnorthcarolina

2 hours ago, TrueRegionFan said:

106 - Jones

113 - Dickman

120 - Jendreas

126 - Hawkins

132 - Hockaday

138 - Shepherd

144 - Huyvaert

150 - Krejsa

157 - Pellot

165 - Rinehart

175 - Costello

190 - McConnell

215 - Clark

285 - Clark

10 ECSS Champs would be wild. Not saying I don’t like some of the picks. But not sure if or when one SS has won 10 weight classes 

20 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

10 ECSS Champs would be wild. Not saying I don’t like some of the picks. But not sure if or when one SS has won 10 weight classes 

My moniker connotes my bias towards the Region.  Guilty as charged.  To be honest, it could have been 11 from ECSS.  My heart wanted to pick Lewis over Dickman.  Gavin wrestled him well at team state and was the aggressor towards the end of the match.  To be fair, Dickman had the 2-0 lead and didn't need to be aggressive, he just needed to stay in a good position and defend.  He did it well and won.

Even with my region bias, I don't think I'm too far off.

Good luck Tuesday, should be another great match between CP and MC.  If someone hasn't watched a match at Mt Carmel in person, you're missing out.  Nothing beats the atmosphere in that gym.

Crown Point 2 champs  126, hvy

Brownsburg 1 champ  132

Delta 2 champs 106,165

Evansville MD 1 champ 120

Team title likely between CP & Brownsburg with Delta and Center Grove in the mix

CP & Brownsburg best 2 dual teams and obviously capable of more state champs, but there is a lot of parity in many weight classes.across Indiana. . Shameful they couldn't find a more centralized location than Evansville to host.  Attendance will likely be down even though the 69 connection is complete. CP to Evansville 41/2 to 5 hour drive.