Clinton Shepherd SHOULD BE IN THE FINALS

Clinton was absolutely devastated and andrew howe fought like a beast to challenge it right after the match but they would not accept the challenge and you can see at the end andrew threw brick and they gave it back and andrew even walked on the mat after the match to talk to them! 

But 1 thing I'm EXTREMELY proud of is the fact that clinton handled it better than 99% of the adults in the world and eventually said "it is what it is" have to move on and handle business!  Proud of his grit, determination and attitude! 

Edited by Dailygrind86

2 hours ago, igotcaught said:

Unbelievable way to lose in the Fargo Semis… 

Fargo DO BETTER

cm-chat-media-video-1:f108a8f3-9269-4f59-89f2-483399ee975b:45:0:0.mov

WOW!!! I was watching the match with a coworker and we didn't realize that. That is really really bad for a big match like that. Is there a chance it gets overturned? 

20 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

WOW!!! I was watching the match with a coworker and we didn't realize that. That is really really bad for a big match like that. Is there a chance it gets overturned? 

Andrew fought hard and protested but they would not overturn unfortunately! 

1 hour ago, Dailygrind86 said:

Clinton was absolutely devastated and andrew howe fought like a beast to challenge it right after the match but they would not accept the challenge and you can see at the end andrew threw brick and they gave it back and andrew even walked on the mat after the match to talk to them! 

But 1 thing I'm EXTREMELY proud of is the fact that clinton handled it better than 99% of the adults in the world and eventually said "it is what it is" have to move on and handle business!  Proud of his grit, determination and attitude! 

Not surprised at all, I've known him and his family for years, great kid, great family, great people.  

1 hour ago, Silence Dogood said:

Time definitely should have been up before they got whistled to their feet. Then the other guy scored his takedown and gut wrench. Time should have expired before all that took place. 

If you count it down, I have it 12-10 Shepherd when time should have expired. I counted 19 seconds.