Steveson Plans to Return to NCAA

3 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

Wow that is an interesting twist. I believe Gable is unstoppable. Wonder where he'll end up?

The article I read didn't mention where he would wrestle. Thus I am assuming he will go back to Minnesota.

19 hours ago, Thor said:

It was nice he let Mason win a title first. I was really pulling for Wyatt Hendrickson to win this next year, here's hoping he can at least make the finals. 

Yes, you have to like Hendrickson but I was hoping to see Davison make the necessary improvements to get it done.

Back-to-Back HWT NCAA Champs from Indiana would be nice. Gable will make that extremely improbable if he indeed returns next season, unless of course you count Gable as an Indiana wrestler. And if you do then it has already happened.

5 minutes ago, SIACfan said:

Yes, you have to like Hendrickson but I was hoping to see Davison make the necessary improvements to get it done.

Back-to-Back HWT NCAA Champs from Indiana would be nice. Gable will make that extremely improbable if he indeed returns next season, unless of course you count Gable as an Indiana wrestler. And if you do then it has already happened.

Gable doesn't even count himself as an Indiana wrestler, so we shouldn't claim him.

6 hours ago, ReformedPoster said:

Gable doesn't even count himself as an Indiana wrestler, so we shouldn't claim him.

I believe he was referring to Davison. If you’re counting Gable in the IN category it would actually be Back to Back to Back to possibly Back again if Davison did win. 

22 hours ago, SIACfan said:

15 hours ago, MattM said:

I believe he was referring to Davison. If you’re counting Gable in the IN category it would actually be Back to Back to Back to possibly Back again if Davison did win. 

I was referring to the statement in bold above

Sorry but based how you quoted and replied to SAICfan it was taken as his entire Gable statement which included the Back-to Back part. 

Edited by MattM

So is anyone sure that he goes back to the rodents.  Is he a grad student? Does he have degrees, profession, in mind? Iu has a great business mBA program. sPEA program is top notch in the country. I have a daylight basement with all the amenities if he were o choose to help Angel out this year. 

On 6/26/2023 at 8:22 PM, Disco said:

So is anyone sure that he goes back to the rodents.  Is he a grad student? Does he have degrees, profession, in mind? Iu has a great business mBA program. sPEA program is top notch in the country. I have a daylight basement with all the amenities if he were o choose to help Angel out this year. 

I know you are joking, but IU can't even get our elite HS guys to go there, let alone the best hvy in the world

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 8:22 PM, Disco said:

If Steveson doesn't take it can I get a shot at that basement?

Greg Kerkvliet and Wyatt Hendrickson are jumping for joy. As much as I love Gable, I would much rather see an open heavyweight field. Kerkvliet and Hendrickson would be an awesome finals match. 

On 7/26/2023 at 7:29 AM, Thor said:

Greg Kerkvliet and Wyatt Hendrickson are jumping for joy. As much as I love Gable, I would much rather see an open heavyweight field. Kerkvliet and Hendrickson would be an awesome finals match. 

Cassioppi and Schultz will have a say in who is in the finals.  Davison could as well

• 1 month later...