Streaming

41 minutes ago, Ahawkeye said:

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER buy flo again!

Flo is not broadcasting the Finals.  That was clarified in an earlier thread.  They aren't having technical problems, they just don't have rights to broadcast it.  That said, it has been that way for years.  You have always had to switch to IHSAA.tv to watch the Final.  The difference is it is now no longer free to do so. 

When Fox Sports Indiana was widely available and most everyone had cable, they defaulted to the TV broadcast and the IHSAA app was available for replay in-state and Live outside the State.  But Fox Sports is dead, Bally Sports is nearly bankrupt and many people have cut the cord.  So the IHSAA is charging to access it.  

1 minute ago, quinnsDAD said:

my mother is getting it on Bally but her provider and mine are different she has ATT  I have Spectrum

I don’t have a provider that caries the Ballys network.  However with the free trial subscription you can still get it through their App. 

6 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Experienced a lot of lag watching Bally's feed online.  I'm casting to a TV so that could be part of it, but it hasn't been a problem the past 2 days with the feed from Flo.

Cast maybe a part of it.  I’ve had a pretty good steam since it started. 

13 minutes ago, MattM said:

I don’t have a provider that caries the Ballys network.  However with the free trial subscription you can still get it through their App. 

Cast maybe a part of it.  I’ve had a pretty good steam since it started. 

I'm sure it is....  but I'm a stubborn old bastard and I like my 65" TV better than my laptop.  I tried the app, but my location got in the way and wouldn't work.

Just now, SWINfan said:

I'm sure it is....  but I'm a stubborn old bastard and I like my 65" TV better than my laptop.  I tried the app, but my location got in the way and wouldn't work.

I’ve plugged in my laptop to my TV before via an HDMI connection to watch Quadbox on Flo since their App doesn’t have that option.