If Crown Point attended Evansville...

Just now, WrestleMan said:

So 15 different videos? That's going to take some time. Better get started. 

Just one video for one pick, this unknown is certainly bothering some of y’all. Just relax big guy 

On 2/14/2022 at 8:21 AM, TysonNisley said:

Jendreas 4th? Idk about that. Man might win it all this year.

Also Cody Goodwin is going to win state this year. You saw it here first.

The famous Region is about to crown at least half of the champs come this weekend, just wait.

MARK THIS A ONE -gOODWIN GONNA TAKE IT ALL

2 hours ago, CoachDC said:

I got one guy, not the field lol… and thank you for having understood that there’s no need for me to put any pressure on him. I’m sticking with my guy. 1 guy 

Good luck to your guy  Anything can happen, but I think he'll need it.  Brody is aggressive and finishes about as clean as anyone I have seen in HS.  To beat him, someone will have to roll around with him and hope to come out on top.  

2 hours ago, CoachDC said:

Of course, we can all have our own pick. Mine just happens to be a guy named…not Baumann. I’ll even record a video tonight with the date to have it as set in stone proof along with my Pick ems. 

Or you could PM me your pick and I'll promise to keep it quiet until Saturday? No doublecross, just a simple solution, without putting pressure on your guy.  That part, I do respect and understand.

15 hours ago, CoachDC said:

You see in the state pick ems… I’ll be the one picking against him under the lights. You guys are getting a little worked up about the unknown… relax 

I hope you understand that I am joking around coach.

But I do see Baumann as a lock, but to clarify... I do understand that even Locks can be upset.

On 2/15/2022 at 6:10 PM, CoachDC said:

I got one guy, not the field lol… and thank you for having understood that there’s no need for me to put any pressure on him. I’m sticking with my guy. 1 guy 

Clearly the final pick didn’t work out, but genuinely want to know how things worked out for your pick.  Hopefully still a decent result. 

10 hours ago, WrestleMan said:

I suspect we will never know 

Connor Svantner Of Valpo. I spend a lot of time with him in the off-season and we’ve grown very close, he’s like a little brother. He did well, I’m really proud of him and the jumps he made. Unfortunately we didn’t get the match with Brody. Everyone wants a shot at the top guy. Of course I knew Brody was going to be nearly impossible to beat, I was making a homer pick and supporting my guy. My overall thoughts are that Brody and Gabe Sollars are top tier recruits. I Really enjoyed all of the wrestling this weekend!!! I’m very excited for more off season wrestling!!! 

11 hours ago, MattM said:

Clearly the final pick didn’t work out, but genuinely want to know how things worked out for your pick.  Hopefully still a decent result. 

He did well, struggled stylistically with a few guys. Connor Svantner is like a little brother, and man is he awesome. He’s a very young senior and has so much upside. I’m truly grateful for the opportunities that I’ve had to work with him, and keep grinding until a school is selected. So yes still a decent result. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.