MD Holiday Classic

md85

4 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Both Brody Baumann and Gabe Sollars wore a big, heavy knee brace.  Neither looked like they had their normal explosiveness.  Brody was able to manage an 8-3 win over Codei Khawaja.  And Sollars lost 9-2 to Stephan Little of Union Ky.  Not to make excuses as both of those opponents are good and both are nationally ranked on Flo, but Sollars - Little past matches have been closer, with Sollars winning at least once.  

Both, with the braces, just seemed a little slower on their feet than I have seen in the past.  Will watch how that progresses during the season.

image.jpeg.b427c1b48c387fbca5f041e0fc1537be.jpeg
Baumann and Sollars both had knee braces but didn’t look like either were bothered by knees. Sollars lost to an absolute stud and Baumann wrestled less than 7 periods in the entire tourney (3 of which where in the finals against #2 in the state, double Fargo all-American, and #13 in the country, Michigan recruit—Khawaja), yet still had 10+ takedowns, numerous nearfall on all but 1 opponent, and 3 pins in 4 matches, and was never scored on.  If that’s a bad day, SWINFAN must be really livin the high life. 

Plus those 2 both All-Americaned at Fargo with braces on.  

Edited by TakeTheShot
Correction

33 minutes ago, TakeTheShot said:

image.jpeg.b427c1b48c387fbca5f041e0fc1537be.jpeg
Baumann and Sollars both had knee braces but didn’t look like either were bothered by knees. Sollars lost to an absolute stud and Baumann wrestled less than 6 periods in the entire tourney (3 of which where in the finals against #2 in the state, double Fargo all-American, and #13 in the country, Michigan recruit—Khawaja), yet still had 10+ takedowns, numerous nearfall on all but 1 opponent, and 3 pins in 4 matches, and was never scored on.  If that’s a bad day, SWINFAN must be really livin the high life. 

Plus those 2 both All-Americaned at Fargo with braces on.  

I know all of this.  Telll me where I said I wasn't entertained, or that anyone had a bad day?   I didn't.  I simply said I don't think either looked as explosive as I have seen in the past.  Maybe I'm talking degrees of good?  Is that above your level of understanding?  Because I never said anything you claimed and you didn't provide any new information.   I'm not sure why people get so ruffled about an opinion,  

It's okay to disagree with me.  But my comment has nothing to do with how I live.  

37 minutes ago, TakeTheShot said:

image.jpeg.70331bdd4815d36b24944c73d15949a2.jpeg
above my level of understanding?  Give an strangely odd opinion, expect someone to disagree. 

I have no problem with you disagreeing.  It's acting as if I was living the high life, not entertained, and putting words in my mouth is what's irritating.  You said "if that's a bad day"....     I never said that.  So are degrees of good above your understanding or do you just like to grandstand with your GIFs?  Be accurate.  Don't put words in my mouth and it's all good.  Differing opinions is what makes the world go round.  

But do whatever makes you happy.  

I consider myself a Meme/gif genius, my RIP John Madden insight here.  I think “are you not entertain” meme is perfectly placed in the hole insight of meme’s tech talk . Straight to the point, insight of meme Entertainment is so ridiculous funny especially to me and Mr. Madden. 

"Coaches and fans have to watch for what they don't want to see and listen to what they don't want to hear."

- John Madden.

I added the “fans” …lol

11 hours ago, TakeTheShot said:

image.jpeg.70331bdd4815d36b24944c73d15949a2.jpeg
above my level of understanding?  Give an strangely odd opinion, expect someone to disagree. 

Huh, and here I thought thin skinned was a prerequisite for posting. I don't think he makes the rankings. 

14 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I have no problem with you disagreeing.  It's acting as if I was living the high life, not entertained, and putting words in my mouth is what's irritating.  You said "if that's a bad day"....     I never said that.  So are degrees of good above your understanding or do you just like to grandstand with your GIFs?  Be accurate.  Don't put words in my mouth and it's all good.  Differing opinions is what makes the world go round.  

But do whatever makes you happy.  

Lol. Did the general hijack your account? At first I thought maybe so. Then I seen some big words and knew better. 
Jk jk 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.