New Season, same old story

decbell1

I wanted to update Team Rankings today and send out information for voters for Sunday's big vote, but all I've done all day is update results in the database!

Cathedral

Mater Dei

Perry Meridian

Penn

Franklin

Just to name a few!

If you want to be accurately seeded for Team State, you need to input your results. Come on, people, we can do better!

I just looked.   There are hardly any scores.   How are we to build fans and excitement if no one can see what’s happening.    It’s like baseball with no box score.   Now I’m the first to say I don’t have to enter anything.  Is it really that hard?    Love to hear from some coaches or mangers that do this stuff.

In the past I would enter team and individual scores so people could know. I didn’t have a child wrestling, just loved the sport. As most of you know I would also do spreadsheets with stats galore. I have stopped the last few years; if I could take the time to do it, someone without ANY vested interest, surely a current parent/coach can perform this task on a regular basis.

Roll Tide!

@Y2CJ41 Maybe you can add a section for "Team Reporter" on each teams page, similar to assistant coaches.  See if a parent, team manager, coach or someone will step up and take responsibility for each team with the buy-in from the coach.  Making it semi-official may get more consistent results especially if the coach knows someone else will be taking care of it for them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.