Rudis +, Flopro

ENoblewrestling

16 minutes ago, patriotfan said:

Depends on what you are trying to get out of it

Rudis+ is basically a ton of technique videos, versus Flo which you get live events and other content. With that said, I've been super impressed with the quality of videos on Rudis+

With Flo you can still access Mike Mal's technique videos and watch a crazy amount of different events. I think you get more bang for your buck with Flo, granted I'm not sure how much Rudis+ is.

16 minutes ago, ENoblewrestling said:

Rudis is only $60 for the year. I would probably do both, was wondering if anyone had Rudis, the videos look pretty well done judging by the ads. 

You can talk to your close friends and ask. Maybe they will let you check out their account. I personally like Rudis+. But to be honest I am little tired of watching wrestling at the moment. :)

It seems like Flo has lost a little of its steam with the college fans in recent years due to much of the college content now being held by conference networks and ESPN+.  Still a decent wrestling product, but for the cost I would definitely like seeing more college events.  

Rudis and a few other content providers are still trying to find their    spot in the wrestling stream game.   These services has some sporadic live streaming events, but not on the level an established service like Flo has created.   

Edited by MattM

3 hours ago, MattM said:

It seems like Flo has lost a little of its steam with the college fans in recent years due to much of the college content now being held by conference networks and ESPN+.  Still a decent wrestling product, but for the cost I would definitely like seeing more college events.  

Rudis and a few other content providers are still trying to find their    spot in the wrestling stream game.   These services has some sporadic live streaming events, but not on the level an established service like Flo has created.   

Big ten plus and ESPN + have been awesome to watch college duals this year.

21 hours ago, ENoblewrestling said:

Rudis is only $60 for the year. I would probably do both, was wondering if anyone had Rudis, the videos look pretty well done judging by the ads. 

Rudis+ is really good. They have some newer technique videos featuring Cary Kolat, Kenny Monday, Nathan Tomasello, and Spencer Lee plus all of Kolat's older videos. The old videos are nice but the new videos are really nice. 

Rokfin seems to have quite a bit of wrestling, anyone have experience with Rokfin and matches?  Thinking of trying it. 

I may be too frugal, but I am not paying for all these streaming services.

- Flo doesn't have much college and does not have flexible pricing.

- ESPN/ESPNU is ok when they have matches and believe they do cover the NCAA championships, but not an ESPN fan for several reasons I won't get into.

- B1G and B1G+ are ok but limited, then you have to hear student commentators half the time. Sometimes the B1G+ video is flat out not very good when paying extra.

- Not to mention ACC+ and other conference streaming services. 

So, if you could only have 1, what would you pick?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.