State Finals TicketGate 2021

base

All of the tickets for Saturday should have been allotted to the wrestlers - there are 112 of them left so if you give 20 tickets each then that is 2240 seats filled

I'd love to see Banker's Life packed with family - not fans (I am a fan, but will happily watch from home)

People scalping extra tickets for a profit - completely wrong.  This is not the wrestling community

These kids get sometimes only one chance to be on the big stage - should have let them give the tickets to friends and families and let them come along for the ride

I'm sure one or two schools got the jump on everyone else - way to go!  Sure, some long time wrestling fans will be sure to not break their streak of watching the championships - way to go!  Just know that you are denying family the opportunity to see their son or grandson wrestle

Don’t know how May tickets the IHSAA released, but the NCAA basketball tournament held in Indy will have 25% capacity at its locations.  That 5,000 available per game at Bankers Life (which included players, broadcast crew, coaching staff etc). So I’d say around 4,500 tickets for seating would sound about right.  

11 minutes ago, Bigyusm said:

Let’s limit seating , but hey you can all go to Walmart and shop no problem. The average Wal Mart superstore has 10,000 car visits a day according info I see.  No biggie those superstores are just safer than sitting in a stadium. 

That is because Elmo and Cookie Monster Adult pajamas are known to deflect any type of virus known to man.  I am pretty sure this info is in the people of walmart.com handbook!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.