Conference and State Series alignment?

JFreeze

Just curious, how many conferences around the state are split and the schools then attend different sectionals that feed into different semi-state locations?  For example, in the NLC, half the schools go to East Chicago and half go to Ft. Wayne.

Hoosier Crossroads (HCC) 

New Castle, Evansville  

Evansville

AVON

BROWNSBURG

New Castle

FISHERS

FRANKLIN CENTRAL 

HAMILTON SOUTHEASTERN

NOBLESVILLE 

WESTFIELD

ZIONSVILLE 

Edited by TeamGarcia

Hoosier crossroads has Brownsburg and Avon at Evansville while Fishers, HSE, Noblesville, Zionsville, Franklin Central, and Westfield are at New Castle. I know the north central conference has teams in 3 semi-states with Richmond, Arsenal Tech and Anderson at New castle, the Lafayette schools, Logansport at East Chicago and Marion, Muncie Central at least at Ft Wayne as well. I know I missed some schools in that conference.

Prior to the last tournament realignment all but one of the but Hoosier Hills Conference were split between two sectionals that feed into the same regional. With all conference teams feeding into the Evansville SS.  

the current alignment has the Conference spread out into three sectionals with 5 teams at one regional and 3  at another.  Still all end up at Evansville SS.  

But, based on rumblings after the last change I could one of the next tournament realignments causing almost all of the conference teams to return back to going to the same Regional again.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.