Carroll Sectional

BigCardinal141

Major say, "seed no matter". Major and pupils wrestle above seed. Hard to due when some of Major pupils are Ichiban. Some say Major is not on earth. They are correctomundo. Major enjoy pupils and conference comrades irritate the prodnosticators. Admiral Archer..I mean Major got cards in hand yet show all. Him so silly, arrogant and slow to not know; Carroll can't be defeated. Ignore him. ;)

You might want to have a little talk with Ochoa and the Aults about wrestling ABOVE their seeds then. They failed the Major last weekend.

Yes that does sound like it will be a good match. I told you he would be at 195 y2

Actually he was listed on the sectional roster at 220lbs, which meant he could only go 220 or 285 at the time of the sectional seeding meeting. Luckily for Mr. Whitner they were able to make literally a last second adjustment that got him to 195.

You might want to have a little talk with Ochoa and the Aults about wrestling ABOVE their seeds then. They failed the Major last weekend.

Mr. Ault will tell you Aults not Colonel's....I mean Major's. Ochoa has already surpassed Major's own assessment. Ochoa Major's most endearing pupil. Win lose he won the Major's heart. He is the cornerstone of Major's compound.

Streeter

Shearer

Just

Smith-Goheen

Wertman

Krider

Aumick

Weilbaker

Langeloh

DeMarco

Byman

Robinson

Standridge

Garrett

Leeper

Ray

Raypole

Leazier

Braun

Ross

Arney

Thomas

Rethlake

Ochoa

Capps

Jimenez-Aguirre

Hicks

Munsey

Dietrich

Gunion

Adair

Sloffer

Garman

Reed

Snyder

Loe

Davis

Burns

Partin

Alma

Ault

Nix

Morse

Blevins

Whitner

Davis                      will be a close one

Grossnickle

Rucinski

Davis

Kilgore

McKeever

Asher

Lawson

Ault

Camp

Campbell

Streeter

Shearer

Just

Smith-Goheen

Wertman

Krider

Aumick

Weilbaker

Langeloh

DeMarco

Byman

Robinson

Standridge

Garrett

Leeper

Ray

Raypole

Leazier

Braun

Ross

Arney

Thomas

Rethlake

Ochoa

Capps

Jimenez-Aguirre

Hicks

Munsey

Dietrich

Gunion

Adair

Sloffer

Garman

Reed

Snyder

Loe

Davis

Burns

Partin

Alma

Ault

Nix

Morse

Blevins

Whitner

Davis will be a close one

Grossnickle

Rucinski

Davis

Kilgore

McKeever

Asher

Lawson

Ault

Camp

Campbell

Sound results based picks.....unlike mine

How many weights will Carroll not win? Who are your favorites in each weight? Let's hear it! Can the combined SAC powers of Dwenger, Concordia, Northrop and North Side slow down the Super Chargers? We were told by reliable sources that this is the last year before a big SAC breakout so Carroll better get another title in before it's too late.

Garrett will have 11 Champions , 2 Runner Ups, and a 3rd place.  Garrett will also be joining the SAC next year.

Woenker to his seed. Davis Above his seed. Johnson to his seed. The Aults are Knights wrestling club to be clear. The locking hands kid. The kid that no one wanted to coach. The Spazz: Taz Ochoa wrestled ABOVE his seed when it counted most.

Edited by Major Ursula

Well since there was all the talk about Carroll vs the SAC I looked and Carroll went 12-5 vs the SAC.  Carroll had 5 champs to the SAC'S 3. Carroll had 4 runner ups and the SAC had 2. Carroll had  3 3rd place finishers and the SAC had 6. Carroll had 1 4th and the SAC had 2. Carroll sent 13 and the SAC sends 18 from 4 teams. All and all a good day of wrestling.

Well since there was all the talk about Carroll vs the SAC I looked and Carroll went 12-5 vs the SAC.  Carroll had 5 champs to the SAC'S 3. Carroll had 4 runner ups and the SAC had 2. Carroll had  3 3rd place finishers and the SAC had 6. Carroll had 1 4th and the SAC had 2. Carroll sent 13 and the SAC sends 18 from 4 teams. All and all a good day of wrestling.

That was only part of the SAC the rest will be there next Saturday.... Can't take on half the conference and call it a WIN

Well since there was all the talk about Carroll vs the SAC I looked and Carroll went 12-5 vs the SAC. Carroll had 5 champs to the SAC'S 3. Carroll had 4 runner ups and the SAC had 2. Carroll had 3 3rd place finishers and the SAC had 6. Carroll had 1 4th and the SAC had 2. Carroll sent 13 and the SAC sends 18 from 4 teams. All and all a good day of wrestling.

You do know The SAC has 8 schools right? You do know I said next year right? You do know we were talking about regional any way right. You know Cerebro, Miller Time, Jaguar, Tiltmaster and the rest of the "Just Us League" were not present correct? Ok I was just giving you complement to the Blazer Faithful.....now I'm wondering if I spoke too soon...Shazam!

Yes I know only half the SAC was there. Dont worry i will do it again after regionals. I was just bored and looked at the results. I also saw of the 4 SAC kids that kept getting mentioned at this sectional, Ochoa, Ault, Whitner and HWT Ault, they went 1-3 heads up against Carroll. This weekends wrestling should also be very good. There may be some rematchs from this weekend along with some new great matches between Carroll and the SAC. Good luck to all who are wrestling this weekend.

Ochoa and HWT Ault wrestled above there seed and Capps handled his business at 145 knocking off top seed. Carroll looked solid but not enough for an SAC all star team..

Results so far

106- SAC dec 0-3

120- Carroll pin 6-3

132- Carroll pin 12-3

145- SAC dec 12-6(1 point match)

152- SAC dec 12-9(overtime match)

160- Carroll pin 18-9

170- SAC dec 18-12(2 point match)

182- SAC dec 18-15(1 point and 3 point match)

195- SAC dec 18-18(3 point match)

220- SAC dec 18-21( 2 1 point matches)

285- Carroll pin 24-21

No matches between opponents

113- SAC major

126- Carroll pin(won't happen)

138- The BIG question mark

Yes I know only half the SAC was there. Dont worry i will do it again after regionals. I was just bored and looked at the results. I also saw of the 4 SAC kids that kept getting mentioned at this sectional, Ochoa, Ault, Whitner and HWT Ault, they went 1-3 heads up against Carroll. This weekends wrestling should also be very good. There may be some rematchs from this weekend along with some new great matches between Carroll and the SAC. Good luck to all who are wrestling this weekend.

How did we do against Eastside? I don't think the Eastside guy made it to Ochoa. Quote where I mentioned the Aults beating Carroll. All I've pointed out is the Aults have improved in comparison to last year. I pointed out that Dakota Ault is the Big Man of the future. Mr. Caprino informed he would have to get past Mr. Lawson before any coronation. I conceded that offering" maybe Ault can get his redemption at sectional." Now back to whom you can "blame" on me. Ochoa: locked hands in the rat tail last year :OUT. Never said Ochoa could beat Arney. I said he would and did wrestle above his seed(5th). One match to get to Semi-State. If I would have told you that last year: like I told u about Omar. Like I told You about Johnson and Hill. When you said last year Wayne would only get 2 out of sectionals and I said "when has that Ever happened?" They got 4 last year and 8 this year. So I will reiterate NEXT year will be a different result. Not at the sectional. At the regional. When the gangs all here. After an offseason, "doing the rounds"...My camp will be ready. If you don't know my camp you soon will just check Trackwrestling on Feb. 23rd under clubs N&N Heavy Handz. That way you know who to "put on me". But keep helping me out by doubting. I know You have to live vicariously through Carroll. I went to Snider and thought they weren't that good when I was there and we were a Top team. So what do you think I believe about the Carroll Sectional? By the way this was the first time Ever that I went to The Carroll Sectional. I prefer the New Haven for a myriad of reasons. #1 former champ. #2 The Just Us League battled there. #3 Carte Blanche and treated with respect by parents, wrestlers and officials. And to put an end to the Mystery: I was never told I couldn't come to Sectional last year. I was falsely informed that I couldn't come to Regionals per Mr. Faulkens..I could and should have attended because if I did I would be richer now. To be clear: I could not attend Semi-State and that's all. Boomer....I'm focused. Edited by Major Ursula

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.