First year Varsity starters @ State

tdub

Drew Cummings 285 from Columbia City.  He attempted wrestling in middle school, didn't like it.  We talked him into trying it as a sophomore but wouldn't challenge the varsity guy.  Never came out as a Jr, came back as a senior and made it down to state.  He told me right after finishing his match that he wished he had wrestled all 4 years, and would like to wrestle in college now.  

Drew Cummings 285 from Columbia City.  He attempted wrestling in middle school, didn't like it.  We talked him into trying it as a sophomore but wouldn't challenge the varsity guy.  Never came out as a Jr, came back as a senior and made it down to state.  He told me right after finishing his match that he wished he had wrestled all 4 years, and would like to wrestle in college now.  

If he is interested in it I am an assistant coach at a college in Cincinnati and we are actively looking for guys who want to wrestle and be competitive in college. Please PM me for more information on our program.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.