Indianamat homepage new look

bigmak

Looks cool.  However, starting last night, any time I tried to access something in the top ribbon (brackets, rankings, etc.), IE 8 blew up.  Is this due to the new changes?

I can back-door and get to it using Firefox and then can access everything.  Unfortunately, my company is behind the times, so Windows XP/IE 8 is what I am stuck with.  Could this be the problem?  I am a stat guy, not an IT guy.  LOL

Looks cool.  However, starting last night, any time I tried to access something in the top ribbon (brackets, rankings, etc.), IE 8 blew up.  Is this due to the new changes?

I can back-door and get to it using Firefox and then can access everything.  Unfortunately, my company is behind the times, so Windows XP/IE 8 is what I am stuck with.  Could this be the problem?  I am a stat guy, not an IT guy.  LOL

Most likely it is IE 8 that is the issue. I will look into it as it works fine in Firefox, Chrome and IE 10.

try adding indianamat.com to the list of sites in compatibility view settings. not sure that will fix the issue but it works with a lot of other sites that don't play nice with IE 8

btw, the new layout looks great. i especially like the way it works on a mobile device. great job

Web redesign is definitely sharp, but the mobile capability far surpasses the previous version.

When will there be an "app for that"? No rush, but it would probably be a decent moneymaker.

It will be a while for an app. No real reason to invest in an app at this time. I would rather invest into a more robust results and ranking plugin for the site than an app.

Y2 I have a small problem. On the rankings on mobile, it's so zoomed in all you can see is name and school,  I have not be able to correct it or go to a desktop version.  Just a heads up.  I use my phone more than anything and it's nice to refer to rankings wen reading discussions and seeing notables.  Can't see that now. 

Y2 I have a small problem. On the rankings on mobile, it's so zoomed in all you can see is name and school,  I have not be able to correct it or go to a desktop version.  Just a heads up.  I use my phone more than anything and it's nice to refer to rankings wen reading discussions and seeing notables.  Can't see that now. 

Tilt your phone to the side and you should get everything...aka have it horizontal rather than vertical.

Tilt your phone to the side and you should get everything...aka have it horizontal rather than vertical.

still can't see notable wins on my I phone. Plus you have to scroll forever to see the rankings.

The space in between ranks is too much especially if there is a lot of notable wins. Would it be possible to see the rankings for the phone without any space between wrestlers?

if the mobile viewed the rankings without the notable wins column, that would fix the issue. its spaced enough to fit them but then the column is outside the view limits on the iphone it appears.

if the mobile viewed the rankings without the notable wins column, that would fix the issue. its spaced enough to fit them but then the column is outside the view limits on the iphone it appears.

what bigmak said. That would be perfect.

When we raise the membership fee maybe we will be able to afford a programmer to work on those details.  As of right now there is a significant improvement for our mobile version. You need to realize it is a MOBILE version and you won't always get everything you get when you are on a regular computer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.