T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

Oh I was also shocked to see that nobody used that new zombie wrestling move and bite their opponent. Guess it just hasn't made it's way up this far north yet. We are always behind lol

LOL, I know, get with it up there. We did count to 12, check for pulse and then took his temp. Later they made him eat a cheeseburger to confirm he was still among the living  ;D. Confirmed with Humbert today what was already common sense, and he confirmed the kid clamped down and bit him. You will have that from time to time  :P

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

160 Cv Jordan by pin over Hertel Uc  170  Aquino by pin over Allen Cv 182 Robinson Cv by pin over Haarmeyer Uc                    195 Calderon rec a ff  220 Parker Uc by pin over Bennett Cv 106 Markley Cv rec a ff  113 Coffman Uc 11-0 over Rodendello Cv 120 McClurg Uc 4-2 dec. in ot over Jenkinson Cv  126 Phillips Cv by pin over Bowers Uc 132 Micheals Cv 15 -0 over Reffitt Uc  138 Tipton Cv by pin over Redd Uc  145 Oswald Uc 10-4 dec. over Burelison Cv 152 Hale Cv by pin over Dearth Uc

The Jordan/hertel match was another good one. Hertel was up most of the match, randy came back to make the score close and ended up with the pin toward the end of the 3rd.

WC 42 UC 36

Great match overall

HUGE UPSET gough got stuck by terriquez.

106 Harris uc pin France wc

113 J Hangen wc pin Baldwin uc

120 Thompson wc pin cline uc

126 Prescott wc pin baker uc

132 Downey uc pin kolp wc

138 stucky uc forfeit

145 halcomb wc pin eley uc

152 underwood wc pin uc

160 anguiano uc pin klingel wc

170 baron uc pin Hendrickson wc

182 terriquez uc pin gough wc

195 hangen wc dec in OT Burk uc

220 Sofronko wc pin Moore uc

285 Williams dec Henry uc 

Winchester came out as flat as I've ever seen a Winchester team

WC 42 UC 36

Great match overall

HUGE UPSET gough got stuck by terriquez.

106 Harris uc pin France wc

113 J Hangen wc pin Baldwin uc

120 Thompson wc pin cline uc

126 Prescott wc pin baker uc

132 Downey uc pin kolp wc

138 stucky uc forfeit

145 halcomb wc pin eley uc

152 underwood wc pin uc

160 anguiano uc pin klingel wc

170 baron uc pin Hendrickson wc

182 terriquez uc pin gough wc

195 hangen wc dec in OT Burk uc

220 Sofronko wc pin Moore uc

285 Williams dec Henry uc 

Winchester came out as flat as I've ever seen a Winchester team

Wow congrats to Edgar on that huge win. Watched him wrestle for years and he is definately good enough to catch someone. Was that goughs first loss?

Wow congrats to Edgar on that huge win. Watched him wrestle for years and he is definately good enough to catch someone. Was that goughs first loss?

That was his first loss. It was good for him I think

correction Gough lost to Yorktown by 2 points earlier this week, I was busy and forgot about the match completely

gonna be a good one tuesday if we get centervilles bryce robinson # 7 in sei state @182 versus winchester gough. robinson beat Edgar last week at richmond.

Centervilles Javon Phillips with another huge win today. Last week he avenged a forst round spartan classic loss to conference rival cole bowers from union county by pinning bowers. Today he avenged an early season loss to another conference rival wes craft from Tri with a major decision over craft. gives him that much needed number 1 seed at 126 i believe for conference now

Agreed.  Should be interesting I feel like Gough will be back on track.. What do you think the seeds will look like for 182 now?

As of right now, since Edgar pinned gough and Bryce beat Edgar by decision, Bryce would be the 1 seed with Edgar the 2. I know gough beat Edgar earlier but it goes to who won the most recent. Now if gough beats Bryce by points, I think Bryce it stays the same. If gough beats Bryce by pin then I believe gough takes the 1 seed. Obviously if Bryce wins at all, he keeps the 1 seed.

As of right now, since Edgar pinned gough and Bryce beat Edgar by decision, Bryce would be the 1 seed with Edgar the 2. I know gough beat Edgar earlier but it goes to who won the most recent. Now if gough beats Bryce by points, I think Bryce it stays the same. If gough beats Bryce by pin then I believe gough takes the 1 seed. Obviously if Bryce wins at all, he keeps the 1 seed.

I'm not sure that is how it works.  I don't believe that how a win or loss happens effects potential seed.  Just the actual win or loss.  If they all have wins over another, I'd think that common opponent who might have beat one of them, but then lost to another would be next, or win %, returning champion.  I could be wrong, certainly not the first and very definitely not the last.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.